Sparkplug VS Old Goat Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babsb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
Northern Wisconsin
Ive been looking at both of these. This month I am allowing myself one, so that I may pass on my green mod to my husband..yeah right! lol

I'll keep this short, I know I tend to get long winded and put ppl to sleep.

As the title says, these are the two Im looking at. Read and read about both. I am looking at the flashlight mod from Old Goat, or the bottom feeder.

What is comes down to, is if I go with the flashlight one...is there really a difference between these two?

Old Goat mod
Accessories

Sparkplug
Internet Starter Kit (SP2) .Now on Sale $29.99 | SparkPlugforSmokers.com

They both seem to be about the same to me or am I missing something?

Thanks!
Babs.

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I'm wondering what the mAh is on the sparkplug batt. I'm pretty sure that flashlight is running on a 10440, and even if the mAh on those SAYS it's 500 or 600, it's truly only 350 max. So...I'm wondering what kind of batt life you're wanting and would that be a deciding factor for you. Also, do you vape 801's, cause the sp is 801 native connection. Would that be a deal breaker for you? Things to consider. :)

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
The SP is cute and the mah is 880 for a single 16340 battery. I don't think the SP is high quality though. If you're not using a straight up 801 you add to its fiddle factor. Mine doesn't hit all the time and I have to retighten it. The low mah on the OG flashlight would be too low for me. I would go for the bottomfeeder with the 14500 battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread