Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
The Spinner charges faster, but is only a bit longer, except the 1'300; it's got a bigger diameter as well.

I use Halo Triton batteries because they charge faster, and they're not regulated, so they run longer too (the first/last 5 puffs are hot/cold). As for the Spinner, Smokeless Image's is cheaper than Halo's, and the 1'300 mAh uses a proper 14650 cell, but it doesn't run much longer than my Triton 900 mAh. It's nice to play with the voltages though. It won't make an earth-shattering difference, but if you've got a couple of these Spinners, you can get "the right vape" all day long. ;)

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Ok thanks! I bought on black friday an ego set that must have been a bad knock off because I get a much better vape out of my little 78mm Volts than I do these 650 egos. I tried my husband's x2 900 and got insanely jealous haha and I immediately regretted switching to the ego set (without spending the $80+ required for a good set. The reviews were good though)

So now just trying very hard to stay quit while I'm stuck with low quality equipment until pay day lol. Wish I knew how to make these egos work for me in the mean tim, but I'm afraid they may be junk.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
I have found that the only thing I like about the spinners is the faster charging times. I have tried changing voltage with different juices as well as different delivery devices and I can't honestly tell a difference. Might just be the particular juices I use. I have also noticed that the 1300mAh spinners last as long as or less than my 900mAh X2's.

here is a 1300mAh spinner, 900mAh X2 and a 78mm Volt for comparison.

Last edited:

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I have found that the only thing I like about the spinners is the faster charging times. I have tried changing voltage with different juices as well as different delivery devices and I can't honestly tell a difference. Might just be the particular juices I use. I have also noticed that the 1300mAh spinners last as long as or less than my 900mAh X2's.

here is a 1300mAh spinner, 900mAh X2 and a 78mm Volt for comparison.

Thank you for taking the time to do a picture I really appreciate it! and thanks for the responses everyone, just hate to spend money on something that I don't know much about.

I just wish SI had a B&M near me so I could touch everything haha

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Thank you for taking the time to do a picture I really appreciate it! and thanks for the responses everyone, just hate to spend money on something that I don't know much about.

I just wish SI had a B&M near me so I could touch everything haha

No problem at all. Sometimes we need help and sometimes we can offer help.

Tap'd from my Nexus 7 v2

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Ok thanks! I bought on black friday an ego set that must have been a bad knock off because I get a much better vape out of my little 78mm Volts than I do these 650 egos. I tried my husband's x2 900 and got insanely jealous haha and I immediately regretted switching to the ego set (without spending the $80+ required for a good set. The reviews were good though)

So now just trying very hard to stay quit while I'm stuck with low quality equipment until pay day lol. Wish I knew how to make these egos work for me in the mean tim, but I'm afraid they may be junk.

That's because egos are actually 3.3v

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA

You might be able to get a decent vape out of that eGo if you use low-resistance heads (like 1.8Ω)...for the most part. The problem with regular eGos is that they're not regulated - you have to vape on them hot until they taper down, so your first few hits might taste a little off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread