• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Spreading the good word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tentatively introduced a few people at work to the idea of ecigarettes and after the initial laughing there was intrigue and curiosity.

Can anyone suggest a single, good, online resource that lays out the whys and wherefores of vaping maybe even with video clips and examples of the different styles of units available (e.g. fake cigarettes and cigars, black and coloured units etc)?

I figure that one good site visit will help to convince many that this is a seriously good way forward.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
When first deciding if e-cigs were for me, my daughter and I found Spikey's video. We noted it lasted for almost an hour and thought, oh, I will never watch all that... We did, and it was fabulous !!

Without that video, we would not be vaping today, she told us all the pro's and the cons, and told it as it is, which was brilliant, as we couldnt be disappointed should a battery or atomiser not work.

Thanks to Spikey, my entire family are now on e-cigs. My daughter and I gave up ciggies altogether 5 weeks ago, my son, 4 weeks ago and hubby is now down to 1 ciggie a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread