The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Spreading the good word?

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by Tom Lauten, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tom Lauten

Tom Lauten Senior Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Inverness, Scotland
    I have tentatively introduced a few people at work to the idea of ecigarettes and after the initial laughing there was intrigue and curiosity.

Can anyone suggest a single, good, online resource that lays out the whys and wherefores of vaping maybe even with video clips and examples of the different styles of units available (e.g. fake cigarettes and cigars, black and coloured units etc)?

I figure that one good site visit will help to convince many that this is a seriously good way forward.

2. Kate

Kate Moved On

Jun 26, 2008
    UK
  3. Tom Lauten

Tom Lauten Senior Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Inverness, Scotland
  4. CatVTTV

CatVTTV Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Tyne & Wear, UK
    When first deciding if e-cigs were for me, my daughter and I found Spikey's video. We noted it lasted for almost an hour and thought, oh, I will never watch all that... We did, and it was fabulous !!

Without that video, we would not be vaping today, she told us all the pro's and the cons, and told it as it is, which was brilliant, as we couldnt be disappointed should a battery or atomiser not work.

Thanks to Spikey, my entire family are now on e-cigs. My daughter and I gave up ciggies altogether 5 weeks ago, my son, 4 weeks ago and hubby is now down to 1 ciggie a day.

5. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    Agreed, that video is the single most outstanding contribution to this forum, it should be on the front page :)

6. katink

katink Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2008
    the Netherlands
    Great to hear this Christena! :)

7. CatVTTV

CatVTTV Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Tyne & Wear, UK
    Mind you there is a bad side........we fight over sockets to plug our chargers into....rofl

Im currently plugged into the mains vaping my Titan on a pass through...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.