The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Spring Vapopr Black Label RY4

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by STILLSMOK9, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. STILLSMOK9

STILLSMOK9 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I ordered some of Spring Vapor's Black Label RY4 over the weekend and got my package yesterday. BTW, the shipping was really fast. Great job Spring vapor. Well, I have to admit the flavor was a little different at first compared to what I have been used to vaping. However after my taste buds adjusted I started really liking this juice, it has a nice smooth caramel/ vanilla taste to it with a hint of what seems like licorice to me. Anyways I have been trying to find a juice to replace the old 'lost formula' Dekand RY4 since it's dismissal.:( I have to admit that I have not found a juice since the old Dekang RY4 that I have had this much trouble putting down.:vapor:

I will say this - If he can come out with some bulk rates that compare with others in this eliquid biz, then I will be an extremely regular customer!:)

Nik's customer service is super impressive! He responds to messages extremely quick and seems like a good dude.

Thumbs up!!

I recommend that you give Spring Vapor a Go!!!!:2cool:

2. Homedude

Homedude Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2011
    Conroe, Texas
    Dammit, now I've got another one to add to the list. Thanks for the review. He's putting out new flavors faster than my budget and lungs can keep up. I think I've tried 9 flavors from Spring Vapor so far and have been impressed with all of them. Thats not saying that I would continually vape all of them but I can recognize the quality of the flavors even if they didn't totally appeal to my tastebuds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.