Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I got the mixed pack, I think there was 3-4 of ea. size...the first one I used as Rudy stated was really thin and the cap wasn't the best so I just tossed it into the box 'o' dead vape gear...until I built this new mod and I needed a super short 18mm wide bottle...so I figured I'd try it again, I must have grabbed a different one as this one is actually pretty thick...it's probably just a fluke cause all the rest are meh...

I agree, the Vapage 9's are my bottle of choice as well.
I think it's a total crap shoot with the square bottles. I picked up two multi packs, and the 5m size all seem fine in mine, but the larger ones crease and whiten at the corners when squeezed, indicating they will fatigue and crack there. I have only tested a couple of them though. I am running a 5ml square in a 14500 mini to test it out, so far so good...I need to try some of the Vapeage 9ml bottles out for my Grands.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Is there a round bottle that fits the Mini 2.1 and has greater capacity than the included 3ml? My wife is currently running the square bottle from the soy sauce kit, but those rip on a seam semi-often, so I'm hoping there's a round bottle (like the 9ml Vapage bottle I use in my Grand) that may last a little longer.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Is there a round bottle that fits the Mini 2.1 and has greater capacity than the included 3ml? My wife is currently running the square bottle from the soy sauce kit, but those rip on a seam semi-often, so I'm hoping there's a round bottle (like the 9ml Vapage bottle I use in my Grand) that may last a little longer.

Nope. I don't think there is. I think we've looked...

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia

You might be able to get something bigger in there if you had the tools to mill out that step the bottle sits on (it's been so long since I've had a 2.1) but I don't know...you could always try the "heat weld 2 bottles together" thing...I think there's some height to play with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread