Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia
Am I the only one that has ever wondered why Rob hasn't procured a square bottle?...surely he has enough weight in the little plastic bottle industry where he could command the production of one?

...by my rough math (and I mean rough) a square bottle would push the Grand to upwards of 15ml?...how awesome would that be?

or am I completely out of my mind?

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Am I the only one that has ever wondered why Rob hasn't procured a square bottle?...surely he has enough weight in the little plastic bottle industry where he could command the production of one?

...by my rough math (and I mean rough) a square bottle would push the Grand to upwards of 15ml?...how awesome would that be?

or am I completely out of my mind?

LMAO..... I don't know you well enough to answer that but the post made me chuckle.

What would you do with 15 ml's. 6 last's the entire day for me and I hit it pretty hard.

On second thought, might be pretty nice!

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
I would like to see a squarish bottle for both the Grand and the Mini.

The new bottles in my SO kits are harder than a preacher's male appendage during Lent, I dislike both, no B.S. Went back to the old bottles. SheezenScheiss! A good coupla weeks with arthritis would probably expedite a solution. More pins in the Hex-Dolly.:evil:

The additional capacity would be damned welcome too.

Copy?

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
I new it wouldn't take long after the sub ohm contacts for you guys to find something we needed

Its all your fault... if you weren't so accomodating, so awesome, and take care of us all so well...

well we would leave you alone then... but since you do listen, and are awesome, and take care of us so well, and do all that good stuff for us...

of course we are going to find things we would like to see, little improvements... but

most companies cant say they have the kind of customer satisfaction you have good sir...

and i dont mean vape related, i mean period....

a tip of the vapers hat to you...

and finally do you have the number to a place that will deliver egg rolls to the shop? i would like to be able to just randomly send you some egg rolls once every now and again...

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia
I new it wouldn't take long after the sub ohm contacts for you guys to find something we needed

I called it...if it comes to fruition the square bottle option should be known as the "Quigsworth bottle"...failing that, can I get the 1st one? (I should actually say 4) :p

SeaNap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Atlanta

Hahaha, yeah Rob you've made it so that I have the perfect no fuss vape, now we can put any RDA on top, we have great conductivity, super light... I need something to fiddle with, else I don't feel like I'm vaping right :laugh:

So out of pure curiousity I emailed a few plastic bottle manufactures to see if I cant get my hands on a "Engineering Sample" :D
I am looking for a Food Grade Plastic bottle, made from LDPE or MDPE, that is either round or square that measures 18mm in diameter and 65mm high (including cap) that holds a minimum of 13.5ml preferably 0.5oz.

This would be a nicotine liquid holder for a popular Personal Vaporizer.

Thank you,

Last edited:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I called it...if it comes to fruition the square bottle option should be known as the "Quigsworth bottle"...failing that, can I get the 1st one? (I should actually say 4) :p
I will send the first 5 square backs to you that will be the new name the Quigsworth square back

Hahaha, yeah Rob you've made it so that I have the perfect no fuss vape, now we can put any RDA on top, we have great conductivity, super light... I need something to fiddle with, else I don't feel like I'm vaping right :laugh:

So out of pure curiousity I emailed a few plastic bottle manufactures to see if I cant get my hands on a "Engineering Sample" :D
You do the leg work I will buy a truck load

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia
lol...well if I had to guess it's the name of the pre-reo modded RM2? but as I'm typically wrong, feel free to school me :D

And I guess ya, I am kinda new here...I've been using Reo's since day 60 of my vaping journey (when I bought my first 14500 mini) and haven't looked back...but I'm also a big modder so I never really hung out in Reoville...this place is fun.

Last edited:

SeaNap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Atlanta
We've got some great modders that hang out here in REOville too, turbocad, pdib, Mr. Mundy, Darkzero... etc etc Or I guess just a lot of tinkerers that have nothing left to tinker with :D

Does anybody know the type of material the current juice bottle is made out of? Is it MDPE?

If we were to get some awesome new square bottles, Rob should take the filet (curved corner) off of the bottom left corner and make it a right angle so the bottle could sit flat.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
We've got some great modders that hang out here in REOville too, turbocad, pdib, Mr. Mundy, Darkzero... etc etc Or I guess just a lot of tinkerers that have nothing left to tinker with :D

Does anybody know the type of material the current juice bottle is made out of? Is it MDPE?

If we were to get some awesome new square bottles, Rob should take the filet (curved corner) off of the bottom left corner and make it a right angle so the bottle could sit flat.
Now were changing prints this could get ugly no one will want one of the old mods there not Quigsworthy

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia
Now were changing prints this could get ugly no one will want one of the old mods there not Quigsworthy

The Grand is about as Quigsworthy as a mod can be...even though it's said you can't improve on perfection, I have a shop full of cool tools that beg me to try...

...tip of the hat for providing the ultimate canvas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread