The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Square bottles?

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Quigsworth, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Quigsworth

Quigsworth Just some guy... ECF Veteran Verified Member

Am I the only one that has ever wondered why Rob hasn't procured a square bottle?...surely he has enough weight in the little plastic bottle industry where he could command the production of one?

...by my rough math (and I mean rough) a square bottle would push the Grand to upwards of 15ml?...how awesome would that be?

or am I completely out of my mind?

2. Marc411

Marc411 Vaping Master ECF Veteran Verified Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Windy City
    LMAO..... I don't know you well enough to answer that but the post made me chuckle.

What would you do with 15 ml's. 6 last's the entire day for me and I hit it pretty hard.

On second thought, might be pretty nice!

3. Quigsworth

Granted it's a lot of juice but it's better than the lotta air currently surrounding the bottle...plus I think in the SL's it would look awesome...

4. Chowderhead1972

Chowderhead1972 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

....but 5ml mini would be useful.

5. Quigsworth

Yes it would...

6. DoogieTony

DoogieTony Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    The bottle needs room to expand when you press on it, so there needs to be a little extra room in there.

7. FACE MEAT

FACE MEAT Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Costa Mesa, CA
    The bottle doesn't really expand, it deforms.

A square bottle would require less force to squonk if it snugly within the current confines of the REO.

8. SeaNap

SeaNap Super Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    I did some crude volumetric measurements, and with leaving some decent head room a 12 - 13ml bottle is easily possible. I put in a Vmod XL 9ml bottle and there is still plenty of room. I'm all about useing all the space effiecently, I think it would be awesome to have 3 days worth of juice on me :2cool::vapor:

9. dodari

dodari Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Dec 4, 2011
    New Mexico
    I would like to see a squarish bottle for both the Grand and the Mini.

The new bottles in my SO kits are harder than a preacher's male appendage during Lent, I dislike both, no B.S. Went back to the old bottles. SheezenScheiss! A good coupla weeks with arthritis would probably expedite a solution. More pins in the Hex-Dolly.:evil:

The additional capacity would be damned welcome too.

Copy?

10. redeyedancer

redeyedancer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Maine
    I have given it some thought I will look into some square bottles .

11. redeyedancer

Feb 4, 2010
    Maine
    I new it wouldn't take long after the sub ohm contacts for you guys to find something we needed

12. Wickeddeuce

Wickeddeuce Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Oct 11, 2013
    JBLM
    Its all your fault... if you weren't so accomodating, so awesome, and take care of us all so well...

well we would leave you alone then... but since you do listen, and are awesome, and take care of us so well, and do all that good stuff for us...

of course we are going to find things we would like to see, little improvements... but

most companies cant say they have the kind of customer satisfaction you have good sir...

and i dont mean vape related, i mean period....

a tip of the vapers hat to you...

and finally do you have the number to a place that will deliver egg rolls to the shop? i would like to be able to just randomly send you some egg rolls once every now and again...

13. Quigsworth

I called it...if it comes to fruition the square bottle option should be known as the "Quigsworth bottle"...failing that, can I get the 1st one? (I should actually say 4) :p

14. SeaNap

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Hahaha, yeah Rob you've made it so that I have the perfect no fuss vape, now we can put any RDA on top, we have great conductivity, super light... I need something to fiddle with, else I don't feel like I'm vaping right :laugh:

So out of pure curiousity I emailed a few plastic bottle manufactures to see if I cant get my hands on a "Engineering Sample" :D

15. redeyedancer

Feb 4, 2010
    Maine
    I will send the first 5 square backs to you that will be the new name the Quigsworth square back

You do the leg work I will buy a truck load

16. BlueSnake

BlueSnake Vaping Master ECF Veteran Verified Member

Aug 8, 2012
    Columbia, SC
    I say no since you don't even know what a Triangle is. Are you new here? :p

17. Quigsworth

lol...well if I had to guess it's the name of the pre-reo modded RM2? but as I'm typically wrong, feel free to school me :D

And I guess ya, I am kinda new here...I've been using Reo's since day 60 of my vaping journey (when I bought my first 14500 mini) and haven't looked back...but I'm also a big modder so I never really hung out in Reoville...this place is fun.

18. SeaNap

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    We've got some great modders that hang out here in REOville too, turbocad, pdib, Mr. Mundy, Darkzero... etc etc Or I guess just a lot of tinkerers that have nothing left to tinker with :D

Does anybody know the type of material the current juice bottle is made out of? Is it MDPE?

If we were to get some awesome new square bottles, Rob should take the filet (curved corner) off of the bottom left corner and make it a right angle so the bottle could sit flat.

19. redeyedancer

Feb 4, 2010
    Maine
    Now were changing prints this could get ugly no one will want one of the old mods there not Quigsworthy

20. Quigsworth

The Grand is about as Quigsworthy as a mod can be...even though it's said you can't improve on perfection, I have a shop full of cool tools that beg me to try...

...tip of the hat for providing the ultimate canvas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.