ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com

Classic stuff :thumbs:

Sorry, vids won't embed on the iPad for some reason :(

Yeah, that "rail imperial aerosol kid wipes his gun he's forgotten what he did" got emblazoned into my mind. They played that stuff over and over.

I was much more content listening to "convoy", wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, Saturday night fever, you know, cool stuff like that (I was prolly like 9 at the time).

My other older brother was like over the top into john Denver, so that is next on the list of stuff I had to hear over and over.

She might have split up or she might have capsized, but we got a great big convoy with night fevuh night fevuuuh. We know how to do it :)

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald

Heh - I was at a Gordon Lightfoot concert 2 weeks ago. Took my mother for her birthday - he looked great; can still sing and play. Brought back memories of my dad and uncle playing guitar and drinking into the wee hours while they butchered ol' Gord's tunes.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Funny this thread is here!!
Jack from about 3-4 years ago named pushing a Reo bottle Squonking. Is Jack around these days? I know she was up in Canada.
Now, it seems when you go in a brick and mortar and ask if they have a bottom feeder, they typically respond with, "You mean a Squonker?"
It's universal now....and it all started here in Reoville!!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Squonk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was "Trick of the Tail" - song, I think is called Squonk! A great Genesis song, too!

I'm so glad that somebody finally got it right!!! :)

The title of this thread caught my attention, because I had just made the following post a few days ago... LOL!!

#1 - 11/11

IDK what it is about all of these people with their Reo's and the popularity of bottom feeders in general... I have a beautiful wood mod that I won, but I never could quite get the hang of it... :?:

And every time I see someone use the words 'squonk' or 'squonking', it makes me think of this song... LOL!!

(this was from the 1st LP that Genesis did without Peter Gabriel, and the last one of their's I ever bought... I got to see them once when they were all together, and have followed PG's solo career, too!!)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread