Florida
    condom-finger-isolated-24335267.jpg

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    No gloves are needed here but I would suggest, especially this time of year, some sort of lotion or balm for your hands. I know here in Illinois, if I didn't use something I would have cracks all over my hands. This is what I use and you need only apply it to any rough surface and within a couple days the roughness will all but disappear...

Camphor - Heel & Palm Balm
    camphor-heel-palm-balm-stirling_300x300.jpg

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY
    Oh yea it’s definitely from washing my hands a lot and not using enough lotion. At my job my hands come into contact with a lot of germs so I’m constantly washing.
    I'm a germophobe and yep the constant washing combined with the cold is a recipe for cracks.

Said it once, say it again...take it from someone in a sub-arctic climate: bag balm is the best thing you can use, bar none, and it's cheap.

Some may find it difficult to get past the fact that bag balm is designed for cow utters, but hey, milk 'em if you got 'em I always say ;)

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 24, 2015
    Connecticut
    I'm a germophobe and yep the constant washing combined with the cold is a recipe for cracks.

Said it once, say it again...take it from someone in a sub-arctic climate: bag balm is the best thing you can use, bar none, and it's cheap.

Some may find it difficult to get past the fact that bag balm is designed for cow utters, but hey, milk 'em if you got 'em I always say ;)
    Ive used utterly smooth before which to my knowledge was originally used on cows. I’ll have to try the bag balm

Reactions: Robinowitz

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Hm, next time I step out into -20 weather and have a Raynauds attack within 5 seconds and frozen nose hairs within the same, I will remember that it could be worse: 50 degrees warmer. o_O
    Hmmmm....frozen nose hairs.....now that’s an image :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread