Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Im thinking of getting a Pico Squeeze but have no mech mod experience.
Well, there's only 1 way to get experience with one and that's to use one. They're only dangerous in the hands of those who fail to do research regarding battery safety and sensible builds for a mech. They're also pretty dangerous when used by folks that intentionally ignore that information. But, when used properly, they're fantastic .

• Agree
Reactions: Figs

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I've got two I haven't tried yet and currently two more on the slowboat to me. Sounds ridiculous but:

1) I love the Pico 75 for a stealth vape
2) I'm really enjoying squonking
3) How can combining the two be wrong?

FT also has 10 packs of replacement bottles for under $3 if I recall. So picked up a bag of them the first time. Figured I may need two more devices to use all of the bottles, lol

I haven't tried them or another mech yet, but I'm going to fire up my Pulse soon. I'm sure once I find a build I like on an unregulated mod, that the Pico will fall into the daily rotation as well.

I also figured it might be good to have a spare to give to a friend so I can convert them to squonking. :D

Reactions: Asbestos4004

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Today, im officially squonking. I purchased the ijoy capo kit. Included were 2 clapton coils so i used them. Rang in at .15ohm so im pleased with that. With no other squonk to compare the capo with (yet) im still giving it 2 thumbs up because it works nicely. So far. The airflow on the rda is like the dead rabbit, has an upward angle. I bought a larger driptip for it which also has adjustable airflow so my setup is very breezy, to say the least.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
This little mod does have limitations. Its regulated only to a point, it does allow adjustable wattage. But as the battery loses charge, the vape gets weaker. So i would call it a semi regulated mech. I like it, even though most people say its junk. Ive figured out how to get the most from it so i do enjoy using it, and in the end, thats all that matters.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
This little mod does have limitations. Its regulated only to a point, it does allow adjustable wattage. But as the battery loses charge, the vape gets weaker. So i would call it a semi regulated mech. I like it, even though most people say its junk. Ive figured out how to get the most from it so i do enjoy using it, and in the end, thats all that matters.

Yeah... That is the Big Knock on the Capo Squonk. It can Buck but it Can't Boost the Voltage.

I Almost bought one because I Love the Size/Form Factor. There just aren't that many Regulated Squonkers out there that are Small and Compact.

If down the road you Need another Regulated Squonker, be sure to Check Out this one...

Rigmod Hotcig Squonk RSQ 80W Box Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread