Not open for further replies.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
got a dead rabbit inbound and have heard that it squonks better than it drips.
anyone have experience squonking the rabbit? figure on pairing it up with my capo squonker and relegating my mesh rda to one of my tube mechs.
wasn't sure if this should go in the rda thread but hey-ho.
squonk on.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
I only use Rabbits.

Drip most of the time but have them on squonkers for driving.

Excellent for both.
thanks for taking the time to reply...that is good news. i seem to be veering towards dripping at home and squonking when out and about. bring on the capo!

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
got a dead rabbit inbound and have heard that it squonks better than it drips.
anyone have experience squonking the rabbit? figure on pairing it up with my capo squonker and relegating my mesh RDA to one of my tube mechs.
wasn't sure if this should go in the RDA thread but hey-ho.
squonk on.

Its very nice in BF mode. I have not used it as a regular dripper. The high angled air holes and 24mm diameter makes it resistant to leaking even with a hard long mash with a full bottle.

I am really enjoying it with a single coil.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
I have the Pulse 22 on a Pico Squeeze and prefer a single SS 316L coil. Am I missing out on anything with the Dead Rabbit? My gut says no but I can be a sucker when the hype train is running full steam.
still got my squeeze but we never really got along. performance dipped too much as battery discharged. will try another 22mm tank on it at some point. the pulse is on my FT wish list.

Last edited:

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Its very nice in BF mode. I have not used it as a regular dripper. The high angled air holes and 24mm diameter makes it resistant to leaking even with a hard long mash with a full bottle.

I am really enjoying it with a single coil.
i veer towards single coils too...so i don't have to balance the ones i've wound too much when using them as dual (use pre-wound for that). no leaks and the 9ml bottle in the capo? yes please.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
still got my squeeze but we never really got along. performance dipped too much as battery discharged. will try another 22mm tank on it at some point. the pulse is on my FT wish list.

What batteries are you using? I alternate between LG HG2 and Samsung 30Q batteries (3 of each), I don’t notice a drastic drop.

How about your build? I have a single 3mm 316L spaced coil, 4 wraps comes out to 0.2x ohms.

I do plan to get the iJoy Capo Squonk after I see what people think about it.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
What batteries are you using? I alternate between LG HG2 and Samsung 30Q batteries (3 of each), I don’t notice a drastic drop.

How about your build? I have a single 3mm 316L spaced coil, 4 wraps comes out to 0.2x ohms.

I do plan to get the iJoy Capo Squonk after I see what people think about it.
samsung 25 R 2500mAh i think in the squeeze. 3mm kanthal 0.3 coil? will check.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
I've been using it as a squonker for a few weeks now and I absolutely love this thing. Prior to the Rabbit my only squonk experience was with a Tsunami 24 and I love not having to always be worried about over-squonking now. I started squonking with it in dual coil to start with and it performed great. After a week I switched to my normal single coil mode and it has continued to impress. The Bonza from Vandy Vape and Bogan looks like it will be a great squonk RDA too so I'll probably be getting one of those next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread