Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Nikos send me a pm in Greek
He says that the most customers took 2 rethreaters but some of them took one because some rethreaters didnt screw well. He will be glad to send one more rethreater to all people that received only 1. It was very nice of him that he was testing them before send them. So its all good:)

UKtarget

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Wolverhampton
Nikos wrote:

"I really don't know why Imeo tell you this... we allways give only one "rethreader" with GGTS... I will contact Imeo to know why he tolds you this.

I will contact you as soon as possible."​

It has been a week and he has not bothered to contact me.
I'm not holding my breath..

In the meantime, big thanks to UKTarget!
i'll be alright. :2cool:

Hi.Dream.
got the postage through packed and will be on the way this afternoon for you ;)

Krom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
London, UK
e-cigz.co.uk
I thought that the rethreathers only came with the Nickel GGTS??
I didn't get any with the SS GGTS!

Hey Jesper, there should have been two but they get easily lost. What I have done recently is bubble wrap them up and put them inside the GG so they cant get lost.

If we decide to sell the GG in the future un-assembled I will be putting them in zip lock bags so they are seen more easily. I will send some more out to you mate.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
why did you deside this clavit? You will earn 12mm in length of the GGTS. Its because you want to keep the lid of GGTS? Keep in mind that everytime Iatty screws on the GGTS will make small scratces on the lid and also you will not be able to use the CR in the best way

Last edited:

clavit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2008
EU
why did you deside this clavit?

Simply because i like the look. Without the top cap there is only one one piece of brass on it, i think it looks better with both the brass bottom and top cap on it. Also it matches fine with my GGTB which is nickel with brass caps!
The scratches i can live with. I will never see them, since i think i will always use Iatty on it :)
The CR works fine in this configuration. If i close CR it is air tight, so no problem there.

Jesper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2010
Denmark
eryger.com
Hey Jesper, there should have been two but they get easily lost. What I have done recently is bubble wrap them up and put them inside the GG so they cant get lost.

If we decide to sell the GG in the future un-assembled I will be putting them in zip lock bags so they are seen more easily. I will send some more out to you mate.

Hi Cam, as I haven't used the SS GGTS yet, I had to double check if they were inside, but they weren't.
But nevermind I already have the 2 from the nickel GGTS, and I rarely use them, so the two I got is fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread