• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Stalking the mailperson support group

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Me too!!!!!!! :laugh:

It was cinnamon so it should be okay. If it has the perfume after taste that is okay too because I'll put vinegar in it anyway and that will get rid of it.
WHAT!?? What?? Vinegar gets rid of that taste? Please, what kind, how much? Apple cider, white distilled, balsamic? You tell me, I will try it. I have a TON of premixed juices that I either gave away or have in my "no way am I trying this again" box.

ETA: and will (insert type of) vinegar get rid of it in any type, or just cinnamon?

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
You know or have heard how Cinnamon and other flavors are rough on the mouth? Well vinegar stops that...lowers the PH or something like that. Lemon will do the same thing. Both will alter the taste too. In my opinion the taste is better.
1 drop per 3ml.

Vinegar or apple cider vinegar for bakery flavors
Lemon for fruit.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/252238-vinegar.html

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
dwr.jpg

Catmom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2011
Blue Ridge Heaven
It's been quite a while since I stalked the mailman. I ordered some new flavors Monday from Capella's. They're in CA. I'm in VA. It can take anywhere from 3 days to a week to get them. I checked the tracking last night and it said the package had left a sort facility in San Diego yesterday, with an expected delivery date of 11/30. I just checked it again and was very pleasantly surprised to see "Out for Delivery." They musta put that sucker on a jet plane! LOL

I thought I'd given up my search for a good chocolate juice that doesn't burn after 5 puffs. But I ordered hot cocoa and Snick Snack, which I believe is supposed to taste like Snickers. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I know they'll both get that awful burned taste after a few puffs of deliciousness. Or maybe they'll just taste yucky from the get go. But in spite of my efforts, my hopes are sky high and I can't wait to mix up some new juice tonight!

wedding-save-the-date-excited-kitten-cat.png

Catmom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2011
Blue Ridge Heaven
I don't use attys. In fact, I've gotten to the point where I'm only using my cartos once. That's cause I'm only vaping one carto a day now, so I can afford not to have to refill, and wash, and dry, and refill, and try to stretch those babies out as long as I can. Between DIY juice and cartos at $1.18 each, it's still way cheaper than cigarettes, so I don't really even feel guilty anymore :laugh:

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Went from atty, to clearo (order about 100 of the suckers and still have a lot of them). Had to do a little modding on them but I like them and cleaned them after every use...wasn't that hard.

Just recently tried the Vivi Nova...like it but the juice changes toward the bottom of the tank. Next was the T2 and the flavor just didn't come through.
Trying the vision eGo V3 know and I like them. Easy to refill and easy to clean and keeps the flavor through several refills.

Catmom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2011
Blue Ridge Heaven
Zooom!!!!

That's all that stuff going over my head. I tried lots of different batteries and types of cartos and clearos and tanks (but the clearo kind of tank, not the ones that have cartos inside them, LOL). It all got too complicated and frustrating to me. I'm an 808 and carto person. I found that all the experimenting and frustration and disappointment was making me long for the simplicity of analogs!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I totally understand. That was were I was at when I tried the clearos. Was so happy to find something that worked better for me and I liked.

But I'm losing them slowly and surely and they did have their problems so I'm slowly looking into the new stuff.
Believe it or not some of it so much easier to deal with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread