• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Stalking the mailperson support group

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
This thread is going to be full of laughs!!!

I was never that bad. Although my dog goes haywire whenever the mailman comes near the house. When I was expecting something, I'd run to the picture window to see if it was him. My mailman is really a very nice guy and if it's a package, he brings it to the door. Believe me, he never had to knock.

varalMCheelflip

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Totally been there before, I remember when I was waiting on my mod parts from MadVapes, IT FELT LIKE FOREVER! I would check the mail every day for almost a week, I think my mail man thought I had some kind of mail fetish or something cuz I would run out there in my boxers and open my mail box as quickly as possible, mostly resulting in a sad sigh on the days when it was still in-route to my house. My neighbor saw this pathetic display one day and asked if I was hoping for a new Hustler or something lol.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I am getting ready for the stalking!!! I can't place my order until Friday (payday) and I feel like I am waiting already. Not sure if this means stalking the mail-woman or stalking my bank account. hmmmmmm

All I can say is you will be a nutcase after YOU DO order---please be kind to your mail carrier.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
I have the WORST mailman! He's all----ho hum, I got a secure job so I'll do as little as I humanly can to get by until retirement.... I wanted to whack him with a stick even before I started vaping and got REally obsessed. He's all like have a nice day, and I am like thankyou between gritted teeth. my wed sales papers rarely arrive on wed, more like thurs or fri! whenever he gets around to it. Grrrrrrr makes me nuts! Esp when I dang well KNOW where my packages are and he should have them and then he doesn't! He doesn't have to worry about the dogs biting him, but I might. lol He is so totally not getting mailperson of the year.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
They coming from the states or from China?
I think out of all the times I've ordered, I've had two come fast and both were order from a vendor in the states.
I did the China thing for stock up orders months ago and it takes awhile so you really have to be patient. Since we are into Halloween and then Thanksgiving, and then Xmas, I plan on getting in another order from China. This will be attys so I will be nervous about it (replacing what I used this year even if some are still working).

I got connectors coming from a PIF order. It's not even sent yet so no sweat. Then it's coming slow boat so no sweat for two more weeks. I figure, I'll be biting the bit after that.
I'll be very glad once Jules says it made it.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Ok, just put order into Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store. for my pretty pink eGo and my PT. Then put my first order into FreedomSmokeUSA for a bunch of juices. My poor mail-woman is in for some steady stalking this week.

I got my pink ego kit from them. I was doing a lot of driving back and forth to PA and wanted something with a long bat life. Loved it and ordered a second kit less than a month later.

I just ordered my first time from Freedom smoke too. In addition have some tasty vapor on the way and Modern Vapor Lux along with a blue 902. (Love my 902's). It's all I can do not to check the usps site every hour. Stuff should start coming in tomorrow or Friday. We have a big picture window next to the mailbox. My mailman probaby thinks I have nothing better to do since I'm always staring out the window when I hear him coming. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread