• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Stalking the mailperson support group

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillowking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
OKC
I'm in the category of stalking/annoying gf instead of mailperson.

"Hunny, did you check the mail today?"
"I know you checked earlier, but do you think my vapemail come late?"
"Hunny, did you stop by the mailbox today?"
"No, Hunny, I didn't buy anymore stuff, but if another package come, it might be vape gear"

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
I have gone "next level" with my stalking. I have an iPhone/iPad app that lists my orders with expected delivery date and current location (my Kick is currently 2 miles from my house, at the airport). I have a rule set up in Outlook to forward any delivery emails to the app. On delivery day I open the front door around 3pm so I can hear the mail truck and meet him at the mailbox. If he does have to come up to the porch Uli and Odin sound the "Stranger Danger" bark alarms.

I live alone, so I'm not having to explain/justify/downplay/sugar-coat my spending to anyone. My friend is trying to keep the escalated upgrades on the DL at home, so "to save on shipping" we combine our orders and he can pick them up here. It also makes for more exciting vapemail days to share the opening and virgin runs with a fellow enthusiast.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
I have gone "next level" with my stalking. I have an iPhone/iPad app that lists my orders with expected delivery date and current location (my Kick is currently 2 miles from my house, at the airport). I have a rule set up in Outlook to forward any delivery emails to the app. On delivery day I open the front door around 3pm so I can hear the mail truck and meet him at the mailbox. If he does have to come up to the porch Uli and Odin sound the "Stranger Danger" bark alarms.

I live alone, so I'm not having to explain/justify/downplay/sugar-coat my spending to anyone. My friend is trying to keep the escalated upgrades on the DL at home, so "to save on shipping" we combine our orders and he can pick them up here. It also makes for more exciting vapemail days to share the opening and virgin runs with a fellow enthusiast.

Ooooooo......I need that........LOL

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
I advanced faster than he did. I'm teaching him how to make wicks and coils now for his new RBA (a very pretty Temon). He is on the list for a Caravela in November and the wait is killing him. He probably would have saved a lot of money if I were never to have found ECF. :) Our mutual friend that switched to vaping just before me has so far stayed with her eGo - waiting for us to get through the trials and settle in. Her eGos are starting to die and she is ready for a mod now that she has had the chance to compare her weak vape to his Kicked Silver Bullet.

I have a Poldiac arriving today so he'll probably be over this afternoon for the unveiling. :party:

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
And..........

Good-MorningTigger.jpg

WefnesdayHumpDay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread