Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandelion Puffball

Apr 3, 2018
Pennsylvania
I have both the Suorin Drop and Suorin Air pod systems, and constantly hear about how these are good "stealth" devices for using in public without people noticing. I want to be able to use them like that, but mine produce clouds of vapor about equivalent to exhaling a good-sized cigarette draw. I rather suspect people would notice that, and I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I have 70/30 PG-dominant juice, and while it has a different consistency than my 70/30 VG-dominant juice, I can't tell much difference in the size clouds it produces. If it weren't so much thinner to pour, I'd honestly believe the vendor sent me the wrong mix by mistake, there's so little difference in how it vapes. So, what am I doing wrong? There must be something I'm missing here.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
@Dandelion Puffball try holding the vapor in for a few seconds before exhaling. Usually this makes vapor production less than nothing and barely noticeable.
^ this.

Holding the vapor in for a few seconds before exhaling reduces the amount of vapor exhaled. You can take it even further by inhaling most of that vapor into you lungs a second time, holding it, and then exhaling. The technique takes a bit of practice.

The less Vg (vegetable glycerin) you e-liquid has, the less vapor you'll make.

v3a0m6o

Feb 24, 2013
Here
Once you've got that technique down even heavy VG is doable. And the second inhale technique mentioned above is something I do if I'm vaping where I definitely shouldn't be. :blush:

Other, more silly techniques might involve holding a cup of coffee and 'blowing' on it, ie exhaling your vapour which'll look like steam (custard steam?), or exhaling inside your t-shirt or underpants :unsure:

Reactions: Budgie

Budgie

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2018
Scotland
Once you've got that technique down even heavy VG is doable. And the second inhale technique mentioned above is something I do if I'm vaping where I definitely shouldn't be. :blush:

Other, more silly techniques might involve holding a cup of coffee and 'blowing' on it, ie exhaling your vapour which'll look like steam (custard steam?), or exhaling inside your t-shirt or underpants :unsure:
Done the t-shirt, but the underpants!!!! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread