Status
Not open for further replies.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
ok guys need some tips.

I wanna remove the threaded connectors from a pen battery and a 901 atomizer to make up an adapter for the screwdriver so i can use pen style atomizers.

I've removed the gubbins from the battery and all that remains is the switch and the connector.

Hows the best way to remove the connectors ? Pull them out somehow or push them out from behind ?

Do you use a nut/bolt on the thread to pull them out and if so what size thread is it ?

any suggestions would be gratefully recieved before i dive in heavy handed?

Thx
ApO.

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
Please keep us posted, and share how you make your adapter! I'm waiting for my Screwdriver right now, and have been thinking I'd really like to do the same, since I really like my penstyle atomizers. But I have no idea how to go about fashioning an adapter once I get the thread ends off old stuff.

(I've been reading for a few weeks now, but this is my first post. Have really appreciated all the info available here!)

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
Please keep us posted, and share how you make your adapter! I'm waiting for my Screwdriver right now, and have been thinking I'd really like to do the same, since I really like my penstyle atomizers. But I have no idea how to go about fashioning an adapter once I get the thread ends off old stuff.

(I've been reading for a few weeks now, but this is my first post. Have really appreciated all the info available here!)
here it is , finished :)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ewdriver-pen-atomizers-anybody.html#post61825

thanks for the tips btw guys. i ended up peeling the casing off because i tried both methods but hell where they in there solidly.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK

madog

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2008
Oregon - USA

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I was able to get the battery connector off the battery with a nice SHARP pair of side cutters. Gently squeezing and cutting and wiggling where the brass meets the white (or black) part of the battery will get it off without any major warping. I did this to attatch to a manual switch activated battery pack from Radio shack, and promptly killed my atomizer within about an hour :cry: Too much voltage, too much puffin', oh well, there's always spare parts around. It was awesome while it lasted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread