Not open for further replies.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Those are non protected cells.

Ok so I did a little fiddling around and I am not sure how he did that picture. I tried my AW 18350 IMR and they were to long part of the telescope showed so i tried a AW and Tenergy Lipo4 battery and the same thing happened although less was showing. So I pulled the spring completely and still got a hair showing with the Lipo and the 18350 still had a bit showing. So as far as I know either part of the telescope must show or the rethreader ring must be used. Unless he is using a shorter battery then the Lipo4s

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
its not difficult guys. Rick took the stealth and he replaced only its cap with the UFS. Thats it. No need for the telescope

That is what I origionally thought but the picture doesn't show the rethreader ring. The UFS is sitting directly on top of the bottom tube.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Hmm, sneaksy and tricksy he is . . . Imeo, judging by the stir that pic has created, maybe you should have done the January contest on "what battery did Rick use in this picture?" :p

You're probably right that it's battery-less. I suppose it could be a 15270, not sure if that would work or not

EDIT: silentt posted while I was thinking . . . the brain gears are moving slowly for me tonight ;-)

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
Hmm, sneaksy and tricksy he is . . . Imeo, judging by the stir that pic has created, maybe you should have done the January contest on "what battery did Rick use in this picture?" :p

You're probably right that it's battery-less. I suppose it could be a 15270, not sure if that would work or not

EDIT: silentt posted while I was thinking . . . the brain gears are moving slowly for me tonight ;-)

- I tried it with a IMR 3.7V 15270 (250mah lol) I got from Bruce awhile back,
with the battery spring as long as I could get it and the telescope screwed as far down as it would go. It works!
It's a really nice looking little setup, but the runtime with these particular batteries is, as you can imagine, not the longest:)
stealthufs.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
sure my dear, I remember too!:):)
Got my Stealth Cap a couple weeks ago and have been enjoying it ever since! Thanks Imeo, for making this :) It reminds me of the original Nano I got a couple years ago when GG's were new to the scene. I just adore all the options that the GGTS offers!!

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
new pics for the family :) i recieved some new ming tips in and I had to top these off ;)

2012-01-04_19-21-34_196.jpg

2012-01-04_19-21-14_998.jpg

the stealth has the brass top cap, 2.5 ohm atty, chrome empire dripshield and yellow ming....my GGTS is currently in 'stealth mode', full SS (swapped bottom endcaps), SS ming, 2.5ml SS VPX cartomator tank w/ charcoal grey tube and cut 1.5 ohm dc carto...........had to add picture with the rest of my current parts too....the top section of my GGTS, topped w/ a 4 ohm atty and gold chrome drip tip...waiting for more SS/nickel parts so I'll basically have the best of all 4 versions...SS and Brass stealth or GGTS :D now I need a pair of Ody's to top em off :headbang:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread