Status
Not open for further replies.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
And hopefully the USPS wont let me down and I'll have my #008 back by Christmas. It too will be all stainless with the 801 fluted steel cap. I am getting anxious to show off pictures of Imeo's resurrecting it from the PV grave! :)

And that rounded button is pure PV sex Maz! Now I gotta get one rounded as well! :p

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
And hopefully the USPS wont let me down and I'll have my #008 back by Christmas. It too will be all stainless with the 801 fluted steel cap. I am getting anxious to show off pictures of Imeo's resurrecting it from the PV grave! :)

And that rounded button is pure PV sex Maz! Now I gotta get one rounded as well! :p

they say that it's easier to give birth than to resurrect the dead :) I'm curious how the #008 turns out for you buddy.

Last edited:

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
they say that it's easier to give birth than to resurrect the dead :) I'm curious how the #008 turns out for you buddy.

I'm sure resurrecting the dead was a bit of over the top verbage but it was definitely in dire straits. Since the job involved some machining as well as refinishing totally, I am excited to see how what the essentially twice manufactured #008 will look like.

Knowing Imeo, it will be sweet for sure! :thumbs:

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
And I like this look a lot...

stealth2.jpg
You and me both vapor :)
Only this chinese atty is bezveze ;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I didnt refinish it Major, its a whole new GGTS:)
I'm sure resurrecting the dead was a bit of over the top verbage but it was definitely in dire straits. Since the job involved some machining as well as refinishing totally, I am excited to see how what the essentially twice manufactured #008 will look like.

Knowing Imeo, it will be sweet for sure! :thumbs:

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Hey Major,

I know I'm not Nandy but I feel the need to chime in... I love the new button! To me, with the new brass spring it feels just a little bit softer but not too much where it would be too soft and push in just by breathing on it, I like it. It definitely feels like it's making a more solid contact with the new pin. And I really like the way the new locking ring looks! It's "grippy" but not too sharp or rough. I guess I just like everything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread