Status
Not open for further replies.

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
OH!!! Congratulations!!! I hope that she has a safe, easy, speedy delivery!!! Do you know what she is having? Names?
I bet you can stealth vape with the best of 'em AND I bet your daughter will be thrilled that you aren't running out for a smoke break (even though you might wish you could still use that excuse-lol!)
Ya'll will be in my prayers!
Hugs!!!
P.S.Can't wait to see pics!!!

Her name will be Liliana Marie.
Thanks for the prayers.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
TL....I know a good excuse you could use, but it might get you in more trouble than vaping at work :)

I think you women have it alot easier they have all sorts of sweet and fruity smelling products out there aimed at women that you can blame it on, much harder as a guy to explain smelling like vanilla or blueberry's lol.

angry-amy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
miami
We vaped at the movies the other night--so fun!!!
Welcome to ECF!!!

i am not sure i would want to vape at a movie. i think it might disturb the people sitting behind me because it will cause the projection to go onto the vapor that you exhale and could cause a commotion... like the way that fog machines would cause a really smokey look when cut with a spot light at a concert....

Karate_Chopin

Nov 16, 2010
I've been doing it in a cubicle at work now for about 6 months and nobody's said a word to me... I just blow the cloud under my desk... but I'm a big fan of the elevator/bathroom/stairwell vape... Just makes me feel like I've time-traveled back to 1963. Also, the only juice I've gotten lots of comments about the smell of is FSUSA's Wyatt Earp, which could be hard to explain at work because it's got kind of a chocolaty/lavender scent... I'd have to say I was munchin' down a twix with some flowers on it or something...

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I work in a food factory. I stealth vape even though I'm not suppose to do it. If my boss walks up on me after I take a drag, I act like I'm going to sneeze and blow it down my shirt. One day he asked me if I was chewing gum (I made joosy froot) and said that I had spit it out when I came back from break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread