Stealth vaping... (flavor matters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
So - I LOVE my sub-ohm setups for most of the time. But, I really want something MTL that can be more stealth-like.

I'm thinking of getting the vaporesso Nexus when it comes out (because I love vaporesso). I'm not a fan of the juul, or the badge thingy... And it's a little smaller than the similar Aspire Breeze. Nice little thing to stick in your pocket.

I do not want to use salt nics - only want like 12 mg, 50/50. I don't really care about cost since it won't be my all-day vape - quality is more important.

I'm thinking that something that tastes like a Jolly Rancher or some other candy would be good (if someone caught a wiff, they might think I was just sucking on a candy). I do not like menthol or mint. ....

Watermelon? Green Apple? Maybe cinnamon? Those would be my preference.

What flavor/brand would you recommend? I was a fan of Halo liquid for a long time, and they have Kris Kringle - but I'm not really a fan of peppermint as much as the others mentioned above.

SO: Suggestions on your favorite Green apple/watermelon/cinnamon juice in 50 50 & 12mg???

And - what do you think about the Nexus, and do you have a *really* tiny device like that that you like (that is not a Juul)?

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
I love the Eleaf Pico 75W. Its a small device with a Melo tank. Great vape and best of all it takes an external 18650 battery. Fits nicely in the palm of your hand
I have that, and the Swag (I like both, but I really love the Swag, even more than the Pico - I use the Cleito tank with both, which is super awesome). I'm looking for something *super* stealth, and more MTL. ...I already pre-ordered the Nexus, I guess I'm looking for some good juice for it :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I have that, and the Swag (I like both, but I really love the Swag, even more than the Pico - I use the Cleito tank with both, which is super awesome). I'm looking for something *super* stealth, and more MTL. ...I already pre-ordered the Nexus, I guess I'm looking for some good juice for it :)

Something like the Aspire C.F. VV battery (the 1300 I think, the 1600 mah might be too long) along with the Nautilus mini would make for a good stealth vape that is a definite MTL that would give you control over your vape still.

I agree with you on the jolly rancher flavor. . Sounds good!

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
Something like the Aspire C.F. VV battery (the 1300 I think, the 1600 mah might be too long) along with the Nautilus mini would make for a good stealth vape that is a definite MTL that would give you control over your vape still.

I agree with you on the jolly rancher flavor. . Sounds good!
I have a bucket full of those Aspire batteries that are no good. Never going back to those eGo type batteries and the Aspire tanks! (Plus, I used to get the 1600 mAh ones - they were nowhere near stealthy.....)
Still looking for recs on the juice! <3

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I have a bucket full of those Aspire batteries that are no good. Never going back to those eGo type batteries and the Aspire tanks! (Plus, I used to get the 1600 mAh ones - they were nowhere near stealthy.....)
Still looking for recs on the juice! <3

On juice most people use a mint or tic tac type flavor for stealth..

Since you don't like that flavor profile, as you said a jolly rancher or some other flavor that just smells like you've had a candy is going to be your best bet.

• Useful

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
On juice most people use a mint or tic tac type flavor for stealth..

Since you don't like that flavor profile, as you said a jolly rancher or some other flavor that just smells like you've had a candy is going to be your best bet.
And - that is the recommendation(s) I'm looking for ;)

Maybe I should just edit out the rest of my message :p
I always give TMI..... :/ (Then again, I was wondering if anyone was considering the Nexus. I think it's kinda cool...)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
And - that is the recommendation(s) I'm looking for ;)

Maybe I should just edit out the rest of my message :p
I always give TMI..... :/ (Then again, I was wondering if anyone was considering the Nexus. I think it's kinda cool...)

Lol.. being talkative isn't a bad thing.. I wouldn't edit.

I've honestly never heard of the nexus myself.. my "crowd" if you will is either all in for old school, or all in for squonkers or absolutely excited about the DNA 250c that just came out with replay.

So it's little wonder I've not heard of it.. lol

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
Lol.. being talkative isn't a bad thing.. I wouldn't edit.

I've honestly never heard of the nexus myself.. my "crowd" if you will is either all in for old school, or all in for squonkers or absolutely excited about the DNA 250c that just came out with replay.

So it's little wonder I've not heard of it.. lol
Honestly - I just went to the Vaporesso website today and it was there! There's like no one on YT who has reviewed it yet - I think it's that new :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Mint, cinnamon, sure Jolly rancher might work, you can smell those. Basically, you need a flavor that can be explained by "Oh yea, I just finished a "whatever". As far as finding those flavors, I'm not much of one to help with that as I mostly DIY, but you should be able to find a flavor that's palatable, but doesn't you know, have those around you asking for some of the donuts you brought in (although I guess you could say they all got eaten or whatnot) but I'd probably keep it simple..... Higher PG will give you less clouds and higher PG juices certainly are suitable for MTL vaping.

Best of luck finding a flavor you like :)

Anna

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I carry a pico all day everyday because it's the most discrete mod that will carry an 18650. I have an evic basic. It's so small it's hard to handle and the endurance is just not enough. On the pico I have a TC mode for vaping freely and another TC mode for stealth. (II also have modes for dry burning and a watts mode for when TC is acting up.) My DIY uses 1% flavoring so odor is barely noticable most of the time.

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
I carry a pico all day everyday because it's the most discrete mod that will carry an 18650. I have an evic basic. It's so small it's hard to handle and the endurance is just not enough. On the pico I have a TC mode for vaping freely and another TC mode for stealth. (II also have modes for dry burning and a watts mode for when TC is acting up.) My DIY uses 1% flavoring so odor is barely noticable most of the time.
I've got that. And I love it! I'm looking for something even more pocket-friendly. One of the super tiny MTL devices. ... More importantly, just recommendations on good quality flavors mentioned above in 12 MG, 50/50 :)

Requiem33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
Inwood, WV
So - I LOVE my sub-ohm setups for most of the time. But, I really want something MTL that can be more stealth-like.

I'm thinking of getting the Vaporesso Nexus when it comes out (because I love Vaporesso). I'm not a fan of the Juul, or the badge thingy... And it's a little smaller than the similar Aspire Breeze. Nice little thing to stick in your pocket.

I do not want to use salt nics - only want like 12 mg, 50/50. I don't really care about cost since it won't be my all-day vape - quality is more important.

I'm thinking that something that tastes like a Jolly Rancher or some other candy would be good (if someone caught a wiff, they might think I was just sucking on a candy). I do not like menthol or mint. ....

Watermelon? Green Apple? Maybe cinnamon? Those would be my preference.

What flavor/brand would you recommend? I was a fan of Halo liquid for a long time, and they have Kris Kringle - but I'm not really a fan of peppermint as much as the others mentioned above.

SO: Suggestions on your favorite Green apple/watermelon/cinnamon juice in 50 50 & 12mg???

And - what do you think about the Nexus, and do you have a *really* tiny device like that that you like (that is not a Juul)?

Setup: I have a Innokin CoolFire pebble (nice and tiny) topped with a Digiflavor Siren (v1) MTL tank. The tank is only a rebuildable and has lots of air flow options. Made to be MTL but can be opened up for a good lung hit if wanted.

Flavors. Hmm, I like candies also, and BLTS has good candies, so does Candy King. Unfortunately (maybe someone else can chime in) I have yet to find that awesome jolly rancher really strong flavor. Also bakery things are good for (in office) scenarios for that I do like Cuttwood Boss Reserve (pricey but worth it). I've stealthed through TSA lines with Boss Reserve and the TSA agent gave me a "wow you smell good" when I got to the front of the line :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread