Steam Crave regulated squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullhcr

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2014
Oslo, Norway
Used it for a couple of weeks and have yet to experience any real problems with it. Seems that TC with Titanium works well. It is probably not accurate in any way but it is consistent and I can vape the wick dry.

I am wondering a little about the battery. Seems that it drains significantly when not in use.

Would still recommend this one.

Subohmies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Mid North Coast, AUSTRALIA
After using reos for many years I wanted something new... was going to get a 150w sigelei and a sub ohm tank but was worried I would miss squonking.

After hours of researching I stumbled across this mod and pulled the trigger this morning. Was kind of worried when my pp reciept was in chinese.
The site says they would be back in stock today. Any idea how long it may take to get mine?
A buddy came over with his inoy 60w squonker he just bought and it was pretty nice.

Any opinions on the quality of these vs the $70 inoy box mod? Hope it was worth the price and hope I dont have to wait to long.
I don't have a Inoy to compare with, the reason I don't get the Inoy is because I don't like front squonking
All my squonker are side squonker
I highly recommend this mod because of the price and design.
As for battery life you can get around 4-5ml juice out of a single 18650
The same battery life on my 350j squonker as well

Pearl B

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
N.Az
After using reos for many years I wanted something new... was going to get a 150w sigelei and a sub ohm tank but was worried I would miss squonking.

After hours of researching I stumbled across this mod and pulled the trigger this morning. Was kind of worried when my pp reciept was in chinese.
The site says they would be back in stock today. Any idea how long it may take to get mine?
A buddy came over with his inoy 60w squonker he just bought and it was pretty nice.

Any opinions on the quality of these vs the $70 inoy box mod? Hope it was worth the price and hope I dont have to wait to long.
Mine took about 2 weeks.

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
I'm ready to pull the trigger on one of these but I'm on the fence about the RDA. The website is listing the glass topper but all the pics & reviews that I've seen are showing the metal topper??? I'm not into the glass but if it has the metal I may try the RDA. Also, damn them & their lack of coupons, I was really hoping for a coupon, sheesh!

Subohmies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
I'm ready to pull the trigger on one of these but I'm on the fence about the RDA. The website is listing the glass topper but all the pics & reviews that I've seen are showing the metal topper??? I'm not into the glass but if it has the metal I may try the RDA. Also, damn them & their lack of coupons, I was really hoping for a coupon, sheesh!
They have coupon code posted on the fan club FB group

Subohmies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Actually, my builds are always between 1 to 1.7 ohms. I tried not to go into Sub ohm. The vape isn't dense at all. Not even on a new battery.
You need to replace the neg spring to a solid plate to subohm
But do it at your own risk....the spring will protect from short

Subohmies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Any more comments on this MOD? I'm thinking about getting one.

I've a S-Body S-Ca3. But I noticed a circuit board burning smell last night. Further, I noticed some leakages.

I've tried a Reo clone but failed to get good vape on it, the hit seems too gentle for me ?
If you don't mind carry spare batt then this the mod for you
I need 4 18650 a day

RingaDing

Aug 27, 2012
United Kingdom
Any more comments on this MOD? I'm thinking about getting one.

I've a S-Body S-Ca3. But I noticed a circuit board burning smell last night. Further, I noticed some leakages.

I've tried a Reo clone but failed to get good vape on it, the hit seems too gentle for me ?

Received my Squonk Box today. Build quality is very good. Feels very robust and has no button rattle. In use I have no complaints, very comfortable in the hand, light fire button which is easily found. No leaks from 510 when squonking. Screen is clear, fairly bright and easily read.
Very impressed so far. Should I come across any issues I'll post them here.

Pearl B

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
N.Az
Received my Squonk Box today. Build quality is very good. Feels very robust and has no button rattle. In use I have no complaints, very comfortable in the hand, light fire button which is easily found. No leaks from 510 when squonking. Screen is clear, fairly bright and easily read.
Very impressed so far. Should I come across any issues I'll post them here.
I haven't put mine down since I got it. I usually switch my mods up every couple of weeks, so far this has become my main one.

Reactions: Subohmies
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread