Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
Anybody have one? 3f has em for 11 bucks. Curious if they take the yftk silicones, hoping somebody knows before i spend the money to find out.

Edit: too good to pass up got extra bottles just to see, reviews, and modifications to follow after delivery

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I ordered it on pre-sale , its on its way with a Entheon so I'm excited, couple/few more days, also hope the yftk bottles work in it:vapor:
It said pre order when i bought mine,then said eta of 10/25,today it says they ship in 24 hours,so they were pretty close on that date.Mine hasn't been marked as shipped yet,but hopefully a day or so and it will be on the way.
As for the bottles,i would say those should fit.I'm hoping the Sjmy bottles fit,those are the only silicone bottles i've found so far that i actually like haha,most are too soft for me,but that one is just a bit firmer than the rest and makes a perfect bottle for me.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
Yeah, saw it said ships in 24 hrs today when i ordered, hopefully thats right. ordered it with the yftk square 8.5ml bottle to make $16.68 for free shipping. Got a spare varitube 510 in the parts box if the factory one sucks, and some spare yftk silicones (round 8ml) bottles that didnt fit the frankenfake. Been lookin for somethin cheap and smaller than my coppervape since the frankenfailure and couldnt help myself.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
I've got two on the way. Just need something to play around with and modify. If I mess it up, no big loss.

I also recently joined the US Steam Rabbit FB group because I've loved this mod since it first caught my attention but I missed that last batch at Mojo and trying to find a new one is like finding jesus on a pogo stick.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Update: shipped today(so much for 24hrs:rolleyes:), now the waiting game for the slow boat and snail mail:nah:
Mine shipped saturday,the tracking is at the "Origin post is preparing shipment" stage,so i should have it some time next week.I usually get my stuff 7-8 days after that message.
Now,if they would actually ship my Athena i pre ordered,then i would be happy haha.They have changed the ship date on it 3 times so far.

Reactions: ThaFuzz

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
S Rabbit came yesterday, its not bad , hits well , contacts didn't need changing first thing, the bottle did , it stank smelled ,swapped for one I had clean already, boiled and alcohol bath, not a YFTK but just as tall I think, misplaced the YFTK for now, door fits tight, magnets don't do much , round corner makes it comfortable to hold, kinda a soft plastic feel but not bendy, to tap it it sounds like the others

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
S Rabbit came yesterday, its not bad , hits well , contacts didn't need changing first thing, the bottle did , it stank smelled ,swapped for one I had clean already, boiled and alcohol bath, not a YFTK but just as tall I think, misplaced the YFTK for now, door fits tight, magnets don't do much , round corner makes it comfortable to hold, kinda a soft plastic feel but not bendy, to tap it it sounds like the others
So is it worth the $11 from 3F? I thought about it but figured I could pick up another Pico Squeeze (mod only) for $16.

Reactions: ThaFuzz

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Woo, tracking updated today, due Saturday so less than a month from ordered to delivered is alright.:rolleyes: hopefully it doesnt suck.
I got mine last week,it doesn't suck haha.It's actually a really nice mod for the price,although i have to say,the bottle does SUCK haha.The bottle that came in it is a nice soft silicone,the problem is,the metal cap threads directly on to silicone threads,and mine will not seal.Every time you squeeze it,air and juice will squirt out of the threads.I changed it to another silicone bottle,and it's great.I'm running a dual coil setup at .2ohms on it and it puts out just as good as my other mods that were way more expensive.

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
Just received mine today. The bottle is useless, as mentioned. There was a plastic piece between the firing bar and the 510 that keeps it from firing. Changed out 3 atties before I figured out that piece came out. For $11, well worth it. I've paid more for squonkers I hate, this one is far from that category.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Just received mine today. The bottle is useless, as mentioned. There was a plastic piece between the firing bar and the 510 that keeps it from firing. Changed out 3 atties before I figured out that piece came out. For $11, well worth it. I've paid more for squonkers I hate, this one is far from that category.
Haha,i did the same thing.Took me about 20 minutes to figure out why it wouldn't fire haha.I kept adjusting the 510 pin,thinking maybe i just wasn't getting a connection,then i finally decided i was going to pull the contact to see if it was dirty,then i found that little lock piece.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
@b.m. what bottle did you replace it with? Glad it doesn't suck:thumbs: even better that it fits the yftk bottles (thanks for the heads up @bsidb ):thumb:
I used the Yftk bottle too,but i think i'm going to swap it with a Sjmy bottle after i order some more.I prefer their bottles since they aren't quite as squishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread