Steamcrave Hadron Issues- resistance reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
This is one reason that I want to fix what issues I can with it, I just wished that steam crave hadn't put 3 airflow slots in the metal top cap. As I think that it's something that no other manufacturer has ever done.
I still don't know what airholes you are talking about, what tank has 3 airflow slots in the top cap?

Reactions: stols001

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Also just checked and the Noble rda is out, as it's a dripper with no Squonk pin.
Yeah I saw it also on evolution vaping but no squonking= no fun for me. Dripping isn't very practical for me, I don't have time to drip at work and at home I ususally vape while doing something, so would need to stop to drip. I also chain vape so would have to drip 100s of times daily

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
I have a couple of Glaz RDSA V1.1's with the metal top caps, here's a link for you @PeterKay.

Glaz RDSA V1.1 30mm,Glaz Series

I wondering if you have the same, but no metal top cap and chamber reducer.

But the metal top cap has 3 airflow cutouts, which makes it difficult to close off the side airflow.

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Ah, no worries @PeterKay. I'd been hearing that the Glaz RTA was a bit lack luster thhough.
Nothing too crazy tbh, I get better flavor from some of my rda's but it isn't bad from glaz. If I was to buy it separately I probably wouldn't but it came with the Hadron as a kit. I mostly bought the hadron to use as a squonker but since I got glaz v2 with it I decided to give it a shot. It's not terrible though, fairly easy to build (as long as you cut the coils right, Vic recommended 3.5mm, I cut mine at 4mm) and I got the wicking right the first time, leaked only once so far when I left it on the side for about 2 hours (knocked the mod, had something important to do and forgot to stand it up). Nothing wrong with it apart from the loose pin.
I have to say though that the juice I use in it is rather mediocre (Clotted Cream by Wilder West), I'll try it with something better, maybe recoil it with some new wire I got, and then make my final judgement.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
The performance was one reason that I didn't pick one up, and I wasn't a fan of the glass construction. It just screamed at me break me, break me.

The Glaz RDSA V1.1 with the metal top cap, now that's more like it. Unfortunately I can't find the full kit anywhere for you @PeterKay, but it can handle some very large and interesting builds.

I've just got to tweak mine with a few new decent screws.

But for flavour, I've heard nothing but good things about those Atmizoo Creek RDA's. But they're a small simple single coil one, but I'm still trying to justify the price myself otherwise I'd probably have a few by now. Instead I'm waiting for any manufacturer to make a decent clone at a decent price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread