serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Number one on this list:

http://......................./coolest-e-cig-mods

I have seen this one in person (the biggest one), and love it. I have the link to vent 69's Facebook page, and I know this puppy is quite expensive. But I can dream.

Just wondering what else is out there in Steampunk? Looking for a tube mod, like the gears, and prefer copper.

quiter

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
hanging around
I have been thinking of making one for a while. Flashlights are very easy to convert into mechanical mods and I have made dozens of mods. I'm thinking about something like this one for my next mod.

IMG_5940.jpg

EmeraldLeo1982

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma
I like the way that KSD looks, drooled on it myself a couple times lol. But the finish looks really cheap like it would rub off after a couple of days of use.

I'd love to make my own mod but wouldn't have a clue where to source the parts for the steampunk deco lol except for googling and findgin places like this Vintage Brass Charms and Findings for Steampunk Jewelry from eebeads.com

release the kraken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Stalking the Mailman
I need to stop reading this thread. In three weeks of full time vaping I am now making my own juice, have 4 mods, svd, and rebuilding all my kanger attys. I do not need to start making my own mods (just yet)... :). But some really cool stuff. Nice change from all the shiny light sabers out there.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I went to my local vape shop yesterday, and they had a couple of steampunk mods. I looked at one, and knew it was "the one". My husband quickly got me out of the store seeing as I have kind of already blown my vape budget for the month. We went out to dinner, and I obsessed about that mod the whole time. Unbeknownst to me, he called the shop from the bathroom and bought it for me since our anniversary is in a few days.

Fast forward to today. We go back to the vape shop to buy something else and look at the mod again. I ask to see the mod and am told they sold it right after we left yesterday, and no they couldn't get me another one. While I pouted I was brought the mod, much to my surprise. The whole store was in on it. Usually, I had surprises, but this was a good one. :)

So, this is what I got:

steampunk.jpg steampunk2.jpg

It is made by lexvap, which is from Mexico, and #57. The website does not have much info. Does anyone know anything about this mod?

ETA: It is a mech, 18650, and has a lillte blue LED that lights when hitting the fire button.

Last edited:

Zee2006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
I went to my local vape shop yesterday, and they had a couple of steampunk mods. I looked at one, and knew it was "the one". My husband quickly got me out of the store seeing as I have kind of already blown my vape budget for the month. We went out to dinner, and I obsessed about that mod the whole time. Unbeknownst to me, he called the shop from the bathroom and bought it for me since our anniversary is in a few days.

Fast forward to today. We go back to the vape shop to buy something else and look at the mod again. I ask to see the mod and am told they sold it right after we left yesterday, and no they couldn't get me another one. While I pouted I was brought the mod, much to my surprise. The whole store was in on it. Usually, I had surprises, but this was a good one. :)

So, this is what I got:

View attachment 244937 View attachment 244938

It is made by lexvap, which is from Mexico, and #57. The website does not have much info. Does anyone know anything about this mod?

ETA: It is a mech, 18650, and has a lillte blue LED that lights when hitting the fire button.

you are one very, very lucky woman..... I am sooooooooo droolin :drool: I'm becoming obsessed with the steampunk mod dream...... :hubba:

I'm goina have to find me one'a them......:tumble:

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
you are one very, very lucky woman..... I am sooooooooo droolin :drool: I'm becoming obsessed with the steampunk mod dream...... :hubba:

I'm goina have to find me one'a them......:tumble:

They have a website and a Facebook page, but I couldn't find out much more than that. Google lexvap. Got a tank today wth endcaps and driptip to match it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread