• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Steeping Harsh Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

painbowslash

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2015
Singapore
Hello everybody!
I've been reading through the forums, and I've noticed that other members have also shared my experience of harsh hits with certain flavors, AppleCrumble Octobrew and Paddle Pop by Ace Vaporz.

I don't know if it's just my throat being more sensitive, as I smoked lights for about 2 years in an attempt to quit before starting vaping.

Read somewhere steeping them and letting juices breathe will help smoothen and mellow the strong flavors.

Any members have any idea on how long I should let these steep? Especially if you have tried letting your juices breathe or steep before.

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
Breathing will decrease the flavor and throat hit. You can try breathing them in 30min-1hr intervals but don't let them breathe for extended periods.

Apple crumble is awesome, alternative you can try going higher watts(weird I know). Although I did not do any research but it seems higher wattage tends to tame the throat hit a little heat and all)

Steeping on the other hand, it's always being done as long as they are stored away from sunlight and heat. So not much you can rig from there

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
Steeping in heat might prematurely kill your already steeped juice (assumption that the juice is already steeped)
majority of store bought juices are pre steeped so there's not a whole lot of effect to do it with heat.

Steeping are usually done to homogenise the flavourings whereas your main concern now is not the flavour but throat hit. I can only attribute your RDA/RTA is not suited for your mech mod, its easier to go from there rather than breathing the juice. Overexposure can also kill the juice rendering it muted. I'd suggest waiting for your xcube2 or any regulated mod to start playing with the profiling, alternatively build your RDA/RTA differently 0.5-0.7ohms of dual 6-8wraps are usually what I go for on unregulated.

Pouf

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2015
Fine City
Apple crumble is awesome, alternative you can try going higher watts(weird I know). Although I did not do any research but it seems higher wattage tends to tame the throat hit a little heat and all)

I just vaped my harsh juices on my rda dual parallel coil 0.15ohm at 40watts - not harsh anymore :0

What sorcery is this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread