Status
Not open for further replies.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Thats a loaded question differnt flavors steep at different times my adv is a cinnamon and after about a week it hits its mark and holds true quite a while ive had bottles 4 to 5 months and still taste good. The best advice is to check it periodically until it hits your desired taste. Mixed fruits sometimes change over and over.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I read somewhere to store new juice with the lid off for juice to steep. Does that make any sense ?

Only if it's kept in a place where you're sure you won't spill it! :) Otherwise you can just take the lid off and "burp" the bottle (squeeze and release it several times to refresh the air that's inside) then replace the cap and shake it up real good. Store it in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight. Some people use the fridge for long-term storage, and I've heard some DIY'ers even keep their concentrated nic juice in the freezer!

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
When i get a fresh bottle i shake the crap out of it the first day then i put it in a pouch in my luggage and once a day i will take it out to breathe for an hour then back to the dark room, works for me you will find your own way as you get more time in. Also welcome you will gain a wealth of information here then make your own choices.

Dale11

Nov 30, 2014
US
When I first get a bottle I always try it, don't even let it steep. If it's a fruit flavor most of the time it will be good right out of the mail or within a day or two. The creamy and tobacco often will need a week or so, but I still like to try them before that. I always like to send the vendor an email just asking what their recommended time is though.

EvilGenius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
nj
yeah mt baker vapor ive learned to let them steep per their instructions at least 2-4 weeks, I tried them right out of the mail once they got room temp and I did not like them, now its been almost 2 weeks so ive just been finishing off my halo juices

I bought that maple French toast from virgin vapor and im letting it steep as well, I tried it right out but it tasted weird and nothing like maple syrup or French toast, no clue how long it needs though but cant wait to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread