Steeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
My general rule on steeping is if it tastes good, vape it. If it doesn't taste good put it away for at least a couple of weeks. I've had juices that took a month to mature. I mix flavors all the time when dripping. One drop of this, 2 drops of that. I like vanilla tobacco but haven't found a premix I like so I make my own as I drip. It's no problem at all and should work in a carto.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Steeping will vary depending on the flavor, vendor, PG/VG mix, etc... tastes good vape it.

As far as mixing, I do it all the time but with an atty never a carto. If the mixed flavor is totally
un-vapable :w00t: it's going to stay with the carto a long time.

With an atty a few drips of this and that, don't work, a few drops of unflavored juice cleans
out the lousy flavor, and try again. :laugh:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
My general rule on steeping is if it tastes good, vape it. If it doesn't taste good put it away for at least a couple of weeks. I've had juices that took a month to mature. I mix flavors all the time when dripping. One drop of this, 2 drops of that. I like vanilla tobacco but haven't found a premix I like so I make my own as I drip. It's no problem at all and should work in a carto.

Not much more to add than is said here. I will say that I leave the dripper tip and cap off for 2 days, reassemble, then hide in the dark for my steeping process. If the flavors are subtle, I will only reassemble the dripper tip to allow a little more air to the juice. (Subtle flavors, as in, Jasmine, green tea, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread