Steeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daunting

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2009
Tennessee
I'm not sure about the other flavours, but the Butterfly Bait is fascinating to follow the flavour change as it steeps. It starts out very fruity and ends up not fruity at all...

I tried the butterfly bait last night. I am not a fan of the fruity stage. Going to give it more time.

vafromnc

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North Carolina
Hi Daunting welcome to Mom and Pops you may want to as some folks do give them a week they were just made and some folks also vape them right out the mail box with that said 4 or 5 days should be plenty in my opinion

Thank you and we hope you enjoy them:)

Waiting 4 or 5 days...heh, that's a good one, Pop.

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
Thanks for asking this question. I just came here to ask the same thing, as my order of many more flavors just arrived. I'm hoping I can wait a few days too, but I just had to break into the Pchela 5. It's already excellent, imo...and on a mod tank too!!! Thanks for this wonderful lend Wuzznt!
ball.gif

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
Yes I did Pop! Chuck has been kind enough to lend me his until you get mine together! :)
The kind and generous soul that he is has put me (grasshopper) on the right path-this thing is awesome! I'll be ordering batteries and a charger from you later today. This will keep Chuck's charged and get me some of the equipment I'll need....for my own!
hug-2.gif

It's really beautiful too-what a work of art. Beautiful craftsmanship.

Last edited:

ThreePutt

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
DFW Texas
Haze is great both ways. I never get tired of it. Only the 60ml lasts long enough to fully evolve. It does half of my all-day vape, with RY4 taking the other half.

I've got some koolaid that's been sitting in my stash for about 8 months. Smells great, but the initial flavor was like cherry cough syrup. Wonder if it's blossomed? I may dig it out and give it a try this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread