The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Steeping?

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Daunting, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Daunting

Daunting Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2009
    Tennessee
    I got the following today:
    Butter Rum
    Butterfly Bait
    Caramel Apple
    Orange Mint
    Scuba's Orange

Do they all need to steep, and how long?

2. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi Daunting welcome to Mom and Pops you may want to as some folks do give them a week they were just made and some folks also vape them right out the mail box with that said 4 or 5 days should be plenty in my opinion

Thank you and we hope you enjoy them:)

3. Daunting

Aug 23, 2009
    Tennessee
    Thanks. I'll try and give it a week.

4. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I'm not sure about the other flavours, but the Butterfly Bait is fascinating to follow the flavour change as it steeps. It starts out very fruity and ends up not fruity at all...

5. Daunting

Aug 23, 2009
    Tennessee
    I tried the butterfly bait last night. I am not a fan of the fruity stage. Going to give it more time.

6. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

It changes every day, but that's mostly the "fruity stage" evolving. Should be gone compleatly by next Tuesday or so (based on your receiving it Monday).

7. vafromnc

vafromnc Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2011
    North Carolina
    Waiting 4 or 5 days...heh, that's a good one, Pop.

8. base234

base234 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2011
    Over the edge...
    I have to say that Honey Tobacco was good right away but it gets sweeter every day after a week and a half. I've been saving it as an experiment and it's paying off! Like me, it gets better all the time.:)

9. VaVaunt

VaVaunt Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Thanks for asking this question. I just came here to ask the same thing, as my order of many more flavors just arrived. I'm hoping I can wait a few days too, but I just had to break into the Pchela 5. It's already excellent, imo...and on a mod tank too!!! Thanks for this wonderful lend Wuzznt! [​IMG]

10. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi vavaunt I hope you are doing fine,whoa whoa did u say mod heehee!
    [​IMG]:)

11. VaVaunt

VaVaunt Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Yes I did Pop! Chuck has been kind enough to lend me his until you get mine together! :)
    The kind and generous soul that he is has put me (grasshopper) on the right path-this thing is awesome! I'll be ordering batteries and a charger from you later today. This will keep Chuck's charged and get me some of the equipment I'll need....for my own! [​IMG]

It's really beautiful too-what a work of art. Beautiful craftsmanship.

12. Daunting

Aug 23, 2009
    Tennessee
    For me the butterfly bait had to steep for about a month. To me it tasted like peach with honey.

Tried the orange mint & it reminds me of camel mandarin mint that I used to smoke when I could find them. I can't use this one all day long, but definitely has a clean taste I would vape occasionally.

13. ThreePutt

ThreePutt Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2011
    DFW Texas
    Haze is great both ways. I never get tired of it. Only the 60ml lasts long enough to fully evolve. It does half of my all-day vape, with RY4 taking the other half.

I've got some koolaid that's been sitting in my stash for about 8 months. Smells great, but the initial flavor was like cherry cough syrup. Wonder if it's blossomed? I may dig it out and give it a try this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.