Steve or Mark, whats up with fruit sampler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaveFerris

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Chi-cago
Just curious about the fruit sampler pack? When is it coming? I remember reading in an earlier thread that there was one coming out. What would you include? Maybe do a berry sampler and a misc. fruit sampler. I really think more sampler packs even though tough to break up will go fast. I know alot of us here love trying things to find the ones we love. Plus as much as we love changing cartos/flavors sometimes its nice to have 5 different carts than 5 of the same. Thanks in advance for the update.

SaveFerris

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Chi-cago
Berry sampler: Strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, cherry, grape, or cranberry.
Others: watermelon, apple, peach, pear, pineapple, orange or banana. Just some ideas.
I want to place an order but Ive been waiting to see what fruit sampler(s) will be available. Excited to see and place order for new batts too! Does anyone have any of the above they love/hate? Which ones are spot on? I have tried pineapple and it is GOOD!

Michelle43

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
North Dakota
Berry sampler: Strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, cherry, grape, or cranberry.
Others: watermelon, apple, peach, pear, pineapple, orange or banana. Just some ideas.
I want to place an order but Ive been waiting to see what fruit sampler(s) will be available. Excited to see and place order for new batts too! Does anyone have any of the above they love/hate? Which ones are spot on? I have tried pineapple and it is GOOD!

Of those you have listed I have tried cherry, peach, pineapple, and banana. I liked all of them. I was worried the cherry would taste like cough drops, but it didn't to me, tasted like a red Popsicle.

Metal Art Gal

Dec 31, 2009
Indiana
Fruit Bowl Sampler and Fruit and Berry sampler are coming soon. They'd have been out already but for some damn reason they forgot to order liquid for one flavor out of each! :grr: 8-o

Leaford

Have you guys decided which flavors are going into each of the samplers yet? I too am awaiting these 2 samplers yummmmmmm fruit...berries....drooooooool :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread