Sticky discharge and rash below lip...Could it be my juice? or?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
Ok, so i quit .... logs 3 weeks ago, started with the patch and gum for about 4 days until my 510 arrived. When it arrived i never used the patch or gum again.

About a week-week and a half thru vaping i have noticed something, Now it MAY NOT have anything to do with vaping but i am trying to figure it out.

I have a goat-tee ( facial hair ) and i was noticing a tiny tiny bit of itching in my mustache area and lower area ( below lower lip and also above upper lip, but NOT on my actual lips)

When i scratched it, i noticed my facial hair was sticky and crusty..Well i noticed that its some what, leaking? clear sticky fluid, like a puss ( but puss is not sticky )

If i look really hard inbetween the hair i can see a few real tiny tiny pimples and they are leaking a clear, sticky fluid.

I am going to the Dr today for something and going to have him check it out, but i was curious would this be a possible side effect maybe from vaping? or the juice? I have just order some VG juice and going to see if that was the problem.

Never ONCE i have seen anything like this. You cannot see anything, but if i touch my facial hair above and below my lips, you can feel the nasty, sticky puss that is coming out and it itches.

and yes......I shower daily and keep that area clean.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I added menthol crystals to my liquid and they caused little red bumps in the mouth and, of course, the inside of my mouth was sore. Once I stopped using the menthol it went away. Allergic reaction.
See what you doctor says and try a different brand of liquid.
Actually, I pretty much stopped using any kind of flavoring until I cleared up.
My mx was just VG & distilled water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread