Still looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tori

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
South Texas USA
Where is the best place/best price to get the manual 510 batts, atomisers and a 510 passthrough? All in one place maybe? Good price and guaranteed delivery is important.

Now a quick charging question... is ok to just keep things on the charger all the time, like my PCC or should I take it off during the day and only charge at night? I dont work during the summer so I'm home all the time. I dont want to ruin anything.

Thank you :)

Tori

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
South Texas USA
I personally take everything off the charger when it's finished. I don't think you're really going to totally ruin anything, but...

Ok I will start keeping it unplugged during the day.. it holds a good charge all day anyway just wasn't sure if I needed to keep it plugged in or what :p now I know.. thanks! :)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Totally Wicked USA is selling 5 packs of manual batteries for $55 and 5 packs of atomizers for $40.

And I often leave my batteries on the charger overnight, I truly believe there is no issue with doing so.
The charger stops charging when the battery is charged.

I do not believe this applies to a PCC though.

From what I hear you should take your battery out of the PCC when charged.
Some people just turn them upside down and put them back in.

But some people can't close the box easily with an upside down battery.

Last edited:

Tori

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
South Texas USA
DC2,

Do you know if TW has the 20% off coupon as well?

Same here with the batteries on overnight. No detectable differences and haven't lost one.

I dont think TW has any discounts out there, I searched. The innovapor25 code gives you 25% off so I got a 5 pack of manual batts w/purple LED and a 5 pack of attys (the longer lasting new ones) both for $75 which I think is an excellent price even if I have to wait a bit to get them :)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I dont think TW has any discounts out there, I searched. The innovapor25 code gives you 25% off so I got a 5 pack of manual batts w/purple LED and a 5 pack of attys (the longer lasting new ones) both for $75 which I think is an excellent price even if I have to wait a bit to get them :)

Thanks Tori. I have some of the new attys from IV. My last two orders from there came in standard time frame. I know others are still waiting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread