Not open for further replies.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I have both and love both. I will go as far as saying that I just might prefer the Plume Veil.

The Plume Veil is the most open RDA I have ever tried, the three adjustable air flow systems can really get an incredible amount of air moving through it. The flavor is incredible and if you sub-ohm vape, the vapor production is weather changing. I get claustrophobic when there isn't enough air flow, and this doesn't give me that problem at all.

As for the Stillare, it is definitely the sturdiest and most solid RDA I have. It just feels of quality when you hold it. The flavor isn't quite as great as the Plume, but it's still great. It's vapor production is 'very nice, I like a lot' too.

Personally, I feel that the Plume Veil actually has a deeper juice well than the Stillare, but not by much. The Plume Veil v1.5 is going to come with a deeper juice well, one of the new additions.

Good luck with your decision and enjoy your new RDA!

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Can someone tell me how the holes on the side of the base conduct the air? does it go in and through the center pin, or what?

I'm assuming you are asking about the Plume Veil. If so, the side air holes go through the neg post directly into the posi post which diverts air towards the back of the coils.

LowLyfe

May 7, 2014
GA
I love my Stillare and looked at the Stillare V2i this weekend and I liked it a lot but forgot to look at the top cap to see if they opened it up more because I was getting my Zenith V2.5 and wasn't very worried about the V2i lol but I am interested in the PlumeVeil V1.5 because it will be my next dripper.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk Pro

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
I've been running a Stillare clone for a few months and finally got the Plume Veil clone yesterday. My initial impressions, comparing the two, were:

1. The ease to build with the dual center post block.
2. The massive amount of adjustable airflow options (going from all closed off and wide the hell open).
3. (The winner for me) The ability to remove the top cap without easily.
4. The ability to center the airflow on the location of the coil, be it left side, centered, or right side, there are holes for the deck airflow to line it up to all 3.

With the same build (dual parallel 26ga 7 wrap 5/64), I got a ton more vapor and a little more flavor from the plume. I'll probably keep it in more of a rotation just because of the build and airflow adjustability.

For the $20 I spent on it, I definitely don't regret the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread