The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Stock and New Stuff :)

Discussion in 'CanVape' started by mopar, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mopar

mopar Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    K100, KTS etc shipped

Your sample order has been sent not shipped so you should wait for them, I want to see your post when the K100's are sold out :) Also restock in a few of the missing 30ml's.

Groove's came, naturals should be today. Partical restock on Vamo's and some other things I could get my hands on Thursday. Partial Innokin on Friday maybe sooner iClear30 and MVP's. First of hooligans in our hands the rest of the stock will be arriving here and there over the next two weeks so flavours will start popping up here and there. It's all starting to move again only a few products will be giving us serious delay(Vision) but we still have a healthy stock level. Normalcy within a month.

2. VIPOD

VIPOD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    I did have one question on the K100.

I owned a Stainless Steel Smok Telescope, and the button stem broke, seemed to be made out of cheap steel. Is the switch on the K100 the same?

I'm leaning towards the KTS as a mechanical if the K100 switch is the same.

3. shades

shades Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2009
    Perth, Ontario
    Hey dude I am just trying to get a nice big order together for you don't be mean! lol

4. MagicAries

MagicAries Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Are the restocked Vamo's, V3? Thanks.

5. randomname79

randomname79 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2013
    bolton ontario
    from what i've seen the only difference between a v2 and a v3 is it's stainless steel. If anyone knows different i'd love to hear it.

6. randomname79

randomname79 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2013
    bolton ontario
    need some good flavours to buy when i buy my vamo, any suggestions?

7. MagicAries

MagicAries Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    I think the V3 has all these swirls on it. :unsure:

8. Jon

Jon Full Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2008
    Toronto, Canada
    Yeah I'm curious about this as well. I love the pinkie-firing on the telescope, but after breaking the button twice in as many weeks I've finally given up on it. Really hope the K100 is a bit more sturdy because it looks like an ideal replacement.

9. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    V3 has the swirls but looses the mini mode function. The Vamo isn't exactly a style before comfort machine :)

10. shades

Nov 3, 2009
    Perth, Ontario
    Ok so you have me worried about missing a K100 now, so maybe you and others can answer my halo questions about what to order, so I can maybe balance out my hit and miss for a juice Canada side :)

It seems tribecca and torque seem to be good candidates for a tobacco type vape, what about a pipe/cigar?

Wifie is really needing something "more" from her tobacco vapes, and I figure tribecca for the ry4 side of her and torque for her TH needs, but after that some direction would be appreciated.

11. VIPOD

VIPOD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    I'm a huge fan of Halo Longhorn...very strong tobacco with a sweet woody finish.

12. shades

Nov 3, 2009
    Perth, Ontario
    OH that does sounds like something she would like! might be too sweet for me but that goes from dont think I would ever order that to in the "good list"!

Thanks!

13. Battlelance

Battlelance Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    NB, Canada
    I'll warn you about longhorn. I have a T3 I can't get the damn smell out of no matter how long I soak/boil/blowtorch/nuke it.

Anyway, I like it, it reminds me of a cross between camels and a really strong smelling pipe tobacco. Very legit.

14. shades

Nov 3, 2009
    Perth, Ontario
    Oh the KTS looks to be on the site now, and I am not sure if the shiny of it will allow me to wait for the K100...

Damn it!

Someone tell me its better anyways :D

15. dupaloop3611

dupaloop3611 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    ohio
    u looking for a k100? there in stock at some other places

16. SoUnique

SoUnique Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2012
    Onatrio, Can.
    BUT.... other places don't count.

17. shades

Nov 3, 2009
    Perth, Ontario
    Well I generally like to get all my stuff all at one place, and Canvape has always had great selection, prices and great super awesome sauce type customer support.

I tend to stick with what works and works well :)

I tend to be hard on my vape gear so maybe the button on the K100 will be a safer option for me.

18. dupaloop3611

dupaloop3611 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    ohio
    Fair enough i understand about sticking with a vendor. i do the same

19. shades

Nov 3, 2009
    Perth, Ontario
    I do however appreciate the info :) was cool of ya to try and help a brother out :)

20. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    We have some K100's just don't want to jam the few they shipped so far on the site cause they'd sell out in a day and just piss people off :) The rest of them are shipping. Chrome KTS here and in Chrome/Gold soon. Only products that will become in short supply and won't have killer stock for a little while is Vision stuff. Some old crap, gonna discontinue and replace. Some new crap out there take a total pass on. Stick with the stuff that is good and working.

EVOD rocks! We will have enough coils next week to last Canada for the rest of the year. Also EVOD kits colour matched 3.7V regulated batteries :) Our protanks have already shipped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.