Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
K100, KTS etc shipped

Your sample order has been sent not shipped so you should wait for them, I want to see your post when the K100's are sold out :) Also restock in a few of the missing 30ml's.

Groove's came, naturals should be today. Partical restock on Vamo's and some other things I could get my hands on Thursday. Partial Innokin on Friday maybe sooner iClear30 and MVP's. First of hooligans in our hands the rest of the stock will be arriving here and there over the next two weeks so flavours will start popping up here and there. It's all starting to move again only a few products will be giving us serious delay(Vision) but we still have a healthy stock level. Normalcy within a month.

Jon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2008
Toronto, Canada
18pct.com
I did have one question on the K100.

I owned a Stainless Steel Smok Telescope, and the button stem broke, seemed to be made out of cheap steel. Is the switch on the K100 the same?

I'm leaning towards the KTS as a mechanical if the K100 switch is the same.

Yeah I'm curious about this as well. I love the pinkie-firing on the telescope, but after breaking the button twice in as many weeks I've finally given up on it. Really hope the K100 is a bit more sturdy because it looks like an ideal replacement.

shades

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Perth, Ontario
Ok so you have me worried about missing a K100 now, so maybe you and others can answer my halo questions about what to order, so I can maybe balance out my hit and miss for a juice Canada side :)

It seems tribecca and torque seem to be good candidates for a tobacco type vape, what about a pipe/cigar?

Wifie is really needing something "more" from her tobacco vapes, and I figure tribecca for the ry4 side of her and torque for her TH needs, but after that some direction would be appreciated.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Ok so you have me worried about missing a K100 now, so maybe you and others can answer my halo questions about what to order, so I can maybe balance out my hit and miss for a juice Canada side :)

It seems tribecca and torque seem to be good candidates for a tobacco type vape, what about a pipe/cigar?

Wifie is really needing something "more" from her tobacco vapes, and I figure tribecca for the ry4 side of her and torque for her TH needs, but after that some direction would be appreciated.

I'm a huge fan of Halo Longhorn...very strong tobacco with a sweet woody finish.

shades

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Perth, Ontario
Well I generally like to get all my stuff all at one place, and Canvape has always had great selection, prices and great super awesome sauce type customer support.

I tend to stick with what works and works well :)

I tend to be hard on my vape gear so maybe the button on the K100 will be a safer option for me.

dupaloop3611

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
ohio
www.grandrapidseliquid.com
Well I generally like to get all my stuff all at one place, and Canvape has always had great selection, prices and great super awesome sauce type customer support.

I tend to stick with what works and works well :)

I tend to be hard on my vape gear so maybe the button on the K100 will be a safer option for me.

Fair enough i understand about sticking with a vendor. i do the same

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
We have some K100's just don't want to jam the few they shipped so far on the site cause they'd sell out in a day and just piss people off :) The rest of them are shipping. Chrome KTS here and in Chrome/Gold soon. Only products that will become in short supply and won't have killer stock for a little while is Vision stuff. Some old crap, gonna discontinue and replace. Some new crap out there take a total pass on. Stick with the stuff that is good and working.

EVOD rocks! We will have enough coils next week to last Canada for the rest of the year. Also EVOD kits colour matched 3.7V regulated batteries :) Our protanks have already shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread