The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Stock and New Stuff :)

Discussion in 'CanVape' started by mopar, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SoUnique

SoUnique Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2012
    Onatrio, Can.
    Anyone try the filler-less Cartos yet? Any flooding issues?

2. VIPOD

VIPOD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    Good to here that the kanger pro-tanks are heading our way! That being said, can we interchange the EVOD coil & pro-tank coil replacements?

3. mopar

mopar Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    I'm hearing the protank has muted flavour but I love the EVOD so when it all arrives next week I'm slapping an evod coil in and going to rock it.

4. Oriana871

Oriana871 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2012
    Toronto
    Hey there Stock & Stuff, sorry to be a bore but I need to order some of the Mini Vivi's clear or black asap. Any idea when your stock will be replenished?

5. the alchemist

the alchemist Senior Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Montreal, Canada
    Some people say it has awesome flavor after the first few ml's, I love the EVOD too (thanks to you guys) so I'm sure I'll like the Protank... Btw, are you guys planning to carry the Smoktech RSST? :)

6. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    RSST should be soon it was ordered a couple weeks ago.

Vision is difficult the logo is nice but I'm thinking it was way better to buy directly off the manufacturer like before so. Just hanging out waiting to see for now there are two colours of mini's in stock that's it for now.

7. Starlight 1818

Starlight 1818 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2013
    Ont Canada =)
    Will all of them be available in Barrie to be sent to on-line customers as well ?

8. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    No not at all, but you did find our hide out so anything you want to be there just say so and I'll send it there for you :) Screw the rest of the knuckle dragging freaks that frequent that place :D

9. VIPOD

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    Do we have an idea of price-point on the pro-tank? Some Canadian vendors are listing it as low as $16.00. thx!

10. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Shoot me a pm vipod I'll let you know.

11. Starlight 1818

Mar 19, 2013
    Ont Canada =)
    Right now i am waiting for Squads or am i best to buy the iClear 30 ? My Son works in down town Toronto and has a baby on the way so i looking into getting one so will most likely see you there or on line thanks :)

12. randomname79

randomname79 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2013
    bolton ontario
    i'm bout to fire my iclear30 up tonight, anyone else using one yet. damn guy at the flea market talked me into one :D

13. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    lol too funny yea iclears are getting a little low more on the way with the replacement heads.

I can only say that everything, the kitchen sink and the bathtub is on order. New kits new mods :) So if your wondering why some of the old stuff isn't getting restocked cause it's gonna be deleted to make way.

I don't get excited too often anymore but..... Hell yah!

14. randomname79

randomname79 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2013
    bolton ontario
    I let my iclear sit for a couple hours and gave it a whirl. It stunk lol, gonna give it overnight and see how it goes. Had to do the same with my vivi nova's so I'm not too worried. I assumed with the vivi's there would be a break in period just like I was told but the increase in flavour is twofold after useing a bit. The iclear didn't stink as bad as the vivi out of the gate so I expect big things once it marinates for a bit.

15. northofamerica

northofamerica Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2012
    Saskatoon
    Mine is just OK after 4 days. Make sure you put strong juice in it to mask the crap taste :p

16. VIPOD

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    For the longest time, every new atty, carto, or clearo purchase takes a bath in this before I vape from it:

efferdent.jpg

....course I'll answer the next question. NO, I have all my real teeth.

teeth smile.jpg

17. Starlight 1818

Mar 19, 2013
    Ont Canada =)
    Very interesting how lomy do you soak for or clean for and just following package direction? :toast:

18. VIPOD

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    How long do I soak it? Not long. I place a batch in, and perhaps wait 1-2mins. Rinse, blow out excess, and burn dry. It normally takes away all the factory pg stuff.

19. Battlelance

Battlelance Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    NB, Canada
    I might try that. Anything to help get rid of the fish sauce they prime the heads with!

20. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    :facepalm:

Fish sauce

More Blue MVP's

K100(empire) instock!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.