Stock and New Stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
EVOD rocks! We will have enough coils next week to last Canada for the rest of the year. Also EVOD kits colour matched 3.7V regulated batteries :) Our protanks have already shipped.

Good to here that the kanger pro-tanks are heading our way! That being said, can we interchange the EVOD coil & pro-tank coil replacements?

the alchemist

Oct 30, 2012
Montreal, Canada
I'm hearing the protank has muted flavour but I love the EVOD so when it all arrives next week I'm slapping an evod coil in and going to rock it.

Some people say it has awesome flavor after the first few ml's, I love the EVOD too (thanks to you guys) so I'm sure I'll like the Protank... Btw, are you guys planning to carry the Smoktech RSST? :)

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
lol too funny yea iclears are getting a little low more on the way with the replacement heads.

I can only say that everything, the kitchen sink and the bathtub is on order. New kits new mods :) So if your wondering why some of the old stuff isn't getting restocked cause it's gonna be deleted to make way.

I don't get excited too often anymore but..... Hell yah!

randomname79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
bolton ontario
I let my iclear sit for a couple hours and gave it a whirl. It stunk lol, gonna give it overnight and see how it goes. Had to do the same with my vivi nova's so I'm not too worried. I assumed with the vivi's there would be a break in period just like I was told but the increase in flavour is twofold after useing a bit. The iclear didn't stink as bad as the vivi out of the gate so I expect big things once it marinates for a bit.

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
I let my iclear sit for a couple hours and gave it a whirl. It stunk lol, gonna give it overnight and see how it goes. Had to do the same with my vivi nova's so I'm not too worried. I assumed with the vivi's there would be a break in period just like I was told but the increase in flavour is twofold after useing a bit. The iclear didn't stink as bad as the vivi out of the gate so I expect big things once it marinates for a bit.

Mine is just OK after 4 days. Make sure you put strong juice in it to mask the crap taste :p

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
For the longest time, every new atty, carto, or clearo purchase takes a bath in this before I vape from it:

efferdent.jpg

....course I'll answer the next question. NO, I have all my real teeth.

teeth smile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread