Stock Question and Product Sugestion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Louisiana
I have one question and one suggestion...

First,
How fast do items normally come back in stock at Super T? Because I might kill someone for a satin shorty wide mouth T-Tip. :)

Second,
Does anyone know if Super T has any plans to make a tank? I can't help but think that if they offered a tank it would be g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s and rock solid! I know, I know... There are some good looking tanks out there already, but seriously, does anyone else's fabrication look as good as Super T's? Some come close, but I haven't seen anything as close to perfection or as elegantly crafted as Super T's... (so here is hoping for a tank!)

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
I have one question and one suggestion...

First,
How fast do items normally come back in stock at Super T? Because I might kill someone for a satin shorty wide mouth T-Tip. :)

Second,
Does anyone know if Super T has any plans to make a tank? I can't help but think that if they offered a tank it would be g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s and rock solid! I know, I know... There are some good looking tanks out there already, but seriously, does anyone else's fabrication look as good as Super T's? Some come close, but I haven't seen anything as close to perfection or as elegantly crafted as Super T's... (so here is hoping for a tank!)

Mike, I can only help you with the second question. Dave is gonna have to chime in for you on the first.

IMHO the single best cartomizer tank out there that matches the design of a P+ like no other, even on the satin design, is the VPX cartomator. Coincidently, a good member of ecf (Vaptamist) was the one that convinced me about getting one. The tank literally looks like it was made by Dave.

Vap has posted pics of his setup on P+ with a Cartomator SS tank. Can't find the link though. If I do, I will repost.

MikeB

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Louisiana
Have you seen the strata thread? It is a new mod from super-t and it includes a rebuildable tank. The tank portion will be available for other mods eventually as well. I know that is probably not the type of tank you are talking about but a tank none the less.

No, haven't seen that, but sounds awesome! I'll go search, but you don't have a link do you? Also, do you know when it will be available?

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
I have another product suggestion... A bottom-feeding Vapemate! I will be completely honest. The learning curve involved in a Vapemate was a bit much for me. No matter how I try, I keep drowning and dry hitting. HOWEVER, My husband modified mine to bottom feed. He is waiting for a couple parts to come in the mail tomorrow, but after he finishes it I will show it on here.

MikeB

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Louisiana
I have another product suggestion... A bottom-feeding Vapemate! I will be completely honest. The learning curve involved in a Vapemate was a bit much for me. No matter how I try, I keep drowning and dry hitting. HOWEVER, My husband modified mine to bottom feed. He is waiting for a couple parts to come in the mail tomorrow, but after he finishes it I will show it on here.

I'd like to see how that is set up... do show and tell! :)

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
I'd like to see how that is set up... do show and tell! :)

Really not that difficult a concept if I can remember how he explained it... The part that goes in the atomizer and gets the drip tip put in it is completely drilled out. Make sure the liquid channel is cleared of debris, sand surfaces smooth and clean extensively. Then a male atty connector press fit in the bottom, and a female atty connector press fit in the top. Then a cut down 16ga syringe needle with a notch cut in the side is passed through both connectors, and is soldered to and closed at the bottom male atty connector.

I know there is more to it, but thats the main part and what sounded like the important stuff. Basically, squeeze the bottle, liquid goes through the channel, and up the syringe to the atomizer. Release the bottle and excess liquid is pulled back down. The syringe needle carries the positive connection, and the Vapemate body carries the ground. Pretty cool right?

There will be pictures later. I'm gonna talk my hubby into doing a How-To in the modders forum on here cuz it's so cool!

MikeB

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Louisiana
Really not that difficult a concept if I can remember how he explained it... The part that goes in the atomizer and gets the drip tip put in it is completely drilled out. Make sure the liquid channel is cleared of debris, sand surfaces smooth and clean extensively. Then a male atty connector press fit in the bottom, and a female atty connector press fit in the top. Then a cut down 16ga syringe needle with a notch cut in the side is passed through both connectors, and is soldered to and closed at the bottom male atty connector.

I know there is more to it, but thats the main part and what sounded like the important stuff. Basically, squeeze the bottle, liquid goes through the channel, and up the syringe to the atomizer. Release the bottle and excess liquid is pulled back down. The syringe needle carries the positive connection, and the Vapemate body carries the ground. Pretty cool right?

There will be pictures later. I'm gonna talk my hubby into doing a How-To in the modders forum on here cuz it's so cool!

That's pretty freaking awesome! I think I followed the gist of it, and I'd love to see pics when it's done (and a how-to!!). If you or he posts it in another thread, link it here if you remember to so I can find it. :)

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have another product suggestion... A bottom-feeding Vapemate!

Thank you for the product suggestion and i'll definitely take it under consideration. I checked out your mod to the VM and it's simple and effective for any user to "mod" their vapemate if they are handy! I've created three upcoming products that utilize a machined integrated 510 connector allowing them to screw onto existing devices and all utilize an electrical thru post to transfer the current through, so adapting that engineering to the VM wouldn't be too difficult. I'll have to kick the idea around. Thanks again for sharing your mod!

Last edited:

MikeB

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Louisiana
Thank you for the product suggestion and i'll definitely take it under consideration. I checked out your mod to the VM and it's simple and effective for any user to "mod" their vapemate if they are handy! I've created three upcoming products that utilize a machined integrated 510 connector allowing them to screw onto existing devices and all utilize an electrical thru post to transfer the current through, so adapting that engineering to the VM wouldn't be too difficult. I'll have to kick the idea around. Thanks again for sharing your mod!

I would love to see a small in-line (instead of off the to side) bottom feeder from Super-T that would go on any 510 device like the ...uh... "other" product I've seen that is awesome but way too big. (and I'd still like to see a tank, lol). I say this because I know anything done by Super-T will be well-thought out, look beautiful, and perform awesome. Heck, I wish Super-T made everything I use. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread