Status
Not open for further replies.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
I've pretty much been stocked up since 2016. I could have made it on what I had. But I've also been filling in some holes. Most of the new mods I've bought have been 2X700 compatible, which weren't even around in 2016. And I've gotten all of them at good prices. Plus, some of the new RTAs that were coming out back then, but more than I wanted to pay for, are now on clearance. So I've picked up a bunch of those. Since 2016, I've pretty much just bought when I found great prices on something I really wanted.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I've pretty much been stocked up since 2016. I could have made it on what I had. But I've also been filling in some holes. Most of the new mods I've bought have been 2X700 compatible, which weren't even around in 2016. And I've gotten all of them at good prices. Plus, some of the new RTAs that were coming out back then, but more than I wanted to pay for, are now on clearance. So I've picked up a bunch of those. Since 2016, I've pretty much just bought when I found great prices on something I really wanted.
I am really glad I got the other size batt mods too. Plus I really like the waterproof ones, they were not available in 2016. Picked up a variety of tanks too for some variety :)

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Gear cabinet is full, my nic will outlast me. I have enough drop in coils to last my lifetime and enough RTAs that I don't even need them all. I even have my Dad just about stocked up because he wasn't gonna do it and it's easy gifts for me to buy.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole
    Done and dusted about 6months ago, and Im not even facing any bans here, yet.
    I just wanted to avoid any greedy gov excises and tax that will more than likely happen.
    On the other side of the coin, Ive only used 7ml of 3mg unflavoured juice since the 18th.
    Prep'd for vaping for life and prepping to never vape again, it doesnt matter either way, both are valid approaches.

Last edited:

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole
    Did you use magic? ;)
    Looks like I used 'typo'! (3mg)
    No magic! I bought some under powered(it seems) little pods and, my god, you can puff on those things all day and get nothing out of them. You produce some vapour but juice consumption for me seems to be very low.
    Confession here though, I just got back from a restaurant and nice meal with my wife about 30mins ago.
    I coiled up a SMM Serpent, filled it up and took some big drags and soon after(like right now) Im saying to myself,"oh! thats what Ive been missing!"
    The SMM Serpent is a bit of a juice guzzler = good nic delivery.
    Between a belly full of Barramundi and chili and lime prawns(shrimp), a nice cool after dinner lager and ssm serpent nic delivery, any edge that may have been present has been knocked off.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Ugh I just bought 15 more doggy 2019 tanks. I went with the acrylic mostly for this order. For some reason, they are totally so much more breakable than the original. I should have added vape bands to my order I am gonna have to stop using them.

And yes, I like the topfill option but it is also their LOOKS and well, I'm shallow that way.

I also got 2 more Cylons. My second one just died and it was totally my fault I don't think *I* would have survived that drop. This means I have screws for my first one where the top was coming loose but it still works.

I think I had this one goinng about 2ish years. I LOVE the vape from this mod, completely unreasonably and totally. I got two more because I could not necessarily expecting them to last.

Then I hastily departed FT OMG I have GOT to get to work. Argh. I can't!! Or stop buying stuff apparently not that I regret it. They cylons were cheap I am surprised they are still in STOCK.

Anna

Astron

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 24, 2014
    Washington
    I’m done too. I’m also just burnt out from buying. The one thing that I used as “inspiration” was the mental practice of pretending vape gear isn’t available anymore and looking at my stash and thinking “am I good to go? What makes me insecure?” and then buying accordingly. The last few items I purchased are more on the “durable/quality” side - not to say or insinuate such items are infallible - but the backups for my backups *are* known to be higher quality. And I also decided to start using a few quality items that I believe will last for a few years before I even need to break out the stash. *Lord willing and the creek don’t rise, of course*

For instance. My SXK BB is supposed to arrive today. Providing I can get it to work - I will put that into immediate rotation, thereby allowing myself to restock one of the two Brunhildes I’ve picked up. That will count as one more tank for the stockpile. With the replacement parts and glass for that tank, only something catastrophic will deprive me of their use.

It was a fun exercise. Living in WA I don’t expect availability to continue, no matter what the federal government does.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    The one thing that I used as “inspiration” was the mental practice of pretending vape gear isn’t available anymore and looking at my stash and thinking “am I good to go?"
    I've been vaping the same stuff (mods & atties) for around four years and been happy enough with it that I haven't been sufficiently interested in anything "new and improved" to buy it, I know I'm good to go.

Wait, that's actually not 100% true. I did buy one new atty to try, but I didn't like it as well as the ones I was already using. And I did buy some Aspire Breeze devices, since replaced with Vandy Vape Simple EXs for trips overseas where I don't wish to risk any of my good gear to an over-zealous customs agent.

"What makes me insecure?”
    It's an urban legend, but you gotta have confidence, like Granny.

cCheb.jpg

Astron

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 24, 2014
    Washington
    I've been vaping the same stuff (mods & atties) for around four years and been happy enough with it that I haven't been sufficiently interested in anything "new and improved" to buy it, I know I'm good to go.

Wait, that's actually not 100% true. I did buy one new atty to try, but I didn't like it as well as the ones I was already using. And I did buy some Aspire Breeze devices, since replaced with Vandy Vape Simple EXs for trips overseas where I don't wish to risk any of my good gear to an over-zealous customs agent.

It's an urban legend, but you gotta have confidence, like Granny.

cCheb.jpg
    Lol, go, Granny, go! :lol:

I’m not sure, Rossum; are you *sure* you’re stocked up? :lol: ::blows a kiss::

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    I need to start stocking up. I have a Novo 2, Caliburn and Nord. I am going to buy a grip of coils and pods if the vape apocalypse hits (hopefully not).
    If you haven't been there already, go here and read post numbers 4 and 15, both on the first page. I wrote 'em back in August, but they are still applicable.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
    Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    I need to start stocking up. I have a Novo 2, Caliburn and Nord. I am going to buy a grip of coils and pods if the vape apocalypse hits (hopefully not).
    I would invest in mods with replaceable batteries, built-in ones will be useless once the battery dies. That and either several tanks with extra glass and a lifetime supply of coils, or a few RTAs/RDAs. But the most important thing would be a lifetime supply of nic... Grab 1 liter bottles of 100mg and DIY.

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Flavored pods are going to banned so best get what you need soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread