Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Seeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Houston TX
The vendor was unwilling to investigate the problem. That herein lies the problem.
That is despicable.
Unfortunately, for every vendor such as AVE & others that appreciates their customers, take pride in their reputation, realizes the value of customer service & the community they serve, there are probably 10 like this that have the attitude 'so what, not my problem'.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
4 vendors and 4 cards, and see which processors take the bait?

No, actually, it wsn't anything like that at all.

It would be a way to actually HELP the vendors, by showing them that their processor isn't secure, and they deserve better, as do their customers, and should not be made to look bad.

As for service contracts, if my customers were being ripped off and put at risk by my processor, I think there would be more than a contract at risk. :) I'd be telephoning my attorney general, after I called my lawyer.

Business name is very important, and I would not want mine messed with after the blood, sweat and tears it takes to actually build a successful company. Most of the vendors work hard for their $, as do we.

If the vendors are in the dark, somebody needs to hand them a flashlight, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread