Store in HOPE MILLS, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazirob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
Cameron, NC
So we have about 6 B&M stores around this area and I have been to all of them. Madvapes was the furthest out so never ever have time to get out that way but today I did. All the shops around here never carry any high drain or high amp batteries so called these guys up and viola.....they have them.

I walk in to only grab 2 batteries for my mod and walk out. I start to gander at their juices and taste a few. Picked up a red velvet cake........tasted exactly like red velvet cake.......picked up a pound cake.......wow this is getting crazy it taste just like poundcake......i then lastly pick up a cookies n cream......i was amazed.....the first 3 juices i try and its outta this world amazing......also note that these guys use cartomizers for their tasters whereas most store use clearomizers like the iclear16 or CE4s which suck!!!....

anyways look at prices for the juice......for one the juice is 80/20 which is my kind of ratio.....second of all you can get a 10ml bottle for 4 freakin bucks......cant beat that anywhere for the quality they have......while he was making my juice..and yes i say making my juice as they mix your juice on the spot......i started to look around the store.....only bad thing was the hardware.....not alot of choices for the more advanced vapers which isn't a bad thing but be cool to see more mods and rebuildables to cater to us kind of people so that we don't have to constantly have to order online.......

But all in all great store, great group of people and great prices.....check em out..!!!!!....BEST VAPOR STORE IN TOWN NOW IN MY OPINION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread