Not open for further replies.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Where do you store your juice stash?

I've heard in the dark, locked up in a box on the closet shelf, in the frig, not in the frig, etc. I live in Arizona and it can get pretty warm inside our closets during the summertime. Our closets are not air conditioned :)

How does FSUSA recommend we store our juice stash?

Interested in your thoughts on this,
Paula

PS - Mods - if there is an open thread on this, please delete this discussion. I didn't see one, but I might have missed it. Thanks.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Well most people here know that I keep my juice in my master bedroom closet. They all want to come hang out in my closet with me! lol I do have a walk in air conditioned closet though. In the winter I close off the vents in there and it stays quite cool. I have heard that a refrigerator is not a good place to store juice but lets see what David says that he does since he is in AZ too.

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
I don't think there is any AC vents in my closet but it seems to stay as cool as the rest of the room, so I just keep mine in the closet.

PS- I guess I should also mention that my closet has sliding doors and a lot of the time they are left open an inch or 2. I also just checked and even slid to the end of the slider there is a 1/2 inch or so gap on the ends. I imagine if your closet closes tighter it may get warmer.

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I keep my juice stash that I'm NOT using in a crawl space in my basement, it's cool, dark, and dry, The juice that I currently use is kept in the Fridge, However after doing a recent test that I forgot I even did I found out something strange. I put a doubler of 0Nic juice in the fridge back in June, I put the exact twin doubler up on a shelf in my bedroom. Last week I saw the doubler in the fridge and right away remembered why it was there, I ran up to my bedroom and got its twin off the shelf in my closet. Brought them both down to my vaping station and started dripping with them both into a pair of brand new LR901 Atty's. The juice I had in the fridge still tasted great, the other bottle was rotten and I had to dispose of it. This is completely the opposite of what I thought was going to happen. Anybody ever do this Fridge vs Non Fridge test and if so what where your findings ???

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Paula,

I'm actually doing exactly the opposite these days and trying to deplete my juice, Seems the vendors do the same to keep fresh on hand. I'm just finding that there is not enough reason for me to keep as much juice as I once did and when I get low 10-20 ML's of something I really like or I usually vape I just will buy more these days. I'm finding I like fresh juice better then I do old juice and by fresh of course I mean letting it steep for a little bit maybe a week or two and that's it. I just found that all the juice that I seem to stash I really don't end up using nearly as much of plus like I said I'm liking the fresher juice more then I am the old old juice. I'm also keeping the juice I'm vaping in the fridge now, so 8-10 different juices in the fridge and I'm god to go, I just take it out shoot a squirt into my 6ML bottles and refresh when I need to. This is my new way and I like it much better and it's much more manageable then storing all this juice and having to vape old old juice just isn't up to snuff with me anymore, I Want Fresh.!!!

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I have some Butterscotch Almond from back in July that is way better then it was fresh. I also have some Strawberry Twist, Almond Joy and a few others from August that are much better now then when fresh. I have only been vaping since July so can't comment on storing juice any longer then that. It will be interesting to see what is said. I just read something about this. Let me see if I can find it again and I will copy it here.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Don't get me wrong, there is some juices that are very good when steeped for quite a while and I have some great ones. It's just a personal preference for me on my daily vapes and I'm enjoying my juice fresh and by fresh I do mean steeped for a week to lets say 3 for my daily vapes, I do have some in my stash that are much older 6-9 months that I break out for a treat once in a while and on special occasion, but I'm preferring my juice more on the fresh side these days and keeping it in the fridge which I never use to do before. It's all good no matter how you look at it as long as your juice doesn't go bad, I just want mine more on the fresh side these days

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
I actually store mine in a state of the art old cookie canister. I am also willing to store any of your liquids in said canister. I prefer to store hopscotch, cream soda, and cappuccino smooth. I charge the low low price of 5 ml a day. Pm me for address info. :)

LOL - Well, aren't you just the sweetest person to offer this service. I will remember this if I need to borrow your cookie jar. :)

Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread