Strange leaking with the Vandy Vape Pulse Dual kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvellon

Mar 6, 2018
Hi everyone,
I've just bought the Vandy Vape Pulse Dual kit (Pulse Dual Mod + Pulse V2 RDA) and it worked perfectly for about a day. But then suddenly it started leaking, and not out of the rda of the squonk bottle, but the juice started coming from under the button and from the bottom of the mod?!

First I thought I didn't use enough cotton in my build and that the juice was running down the squonk hole but because the bottleisn't pressed, it runs inside the mod, but when I rebuilt the RDA with more cotton the problem is the same, however not as much juice is coming out.

Anyone have an idea what the problem might be? or has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: stols001

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Under what button? The cotton in the rda doesn't matter. Juice should simply go back into the bottle if there is excess when you squonk (unless you really push the bottle and hold it several seconds). And where from the bottom? The side with the bottle or the side with the battery? Or from under the board?

Arvellon

Mar 6, 2018
The juice comes mainly from under the fire button and the bottom on the side of the squonk bottle, however it doesn't come out of the bottle because the entire bottle area is clean.
20190422_205349.jpg
20190422_205442.jpg

Reactions: stols001

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I wouldn't leave an RDA on that overnight or remove the batteries, with juice leaking inside like that it can lead to the mod auto firing and there are many reports of that out there.

Here is a Reddit page of basically the same thing. The 510 Vandy Vape uses is of poor quality (no surprise) and it leaks, more on some units than others.
Dissasembly of the Pulse Dual (Autofire issue) : electronic_cigarette

basilia

Moved On
May 24, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread