strawberry banana juice 6mg that feels like 24mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatigu

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Toronto, On, Canada
So I picked up a new bottle of 6mg juice to use with my subtank and when I tested the flavour on the egos they had set up this stuff tasted delicious... creamy smooth and if anyone remembers tasted exactly like the banana medicine of my childhood nostalgia... desparate to get my mom to get off the stinkies and try vaping she actually really likes my regular stuff (I've only got the one bottle left but I've got this fresh bottle of delicious banana medicine waiting for me) so I give her my regular stuff in the hopes she might finally kick the cigs

Anyways fast forward and I toss the 6mg strawberry banana juice into my subtank fresh coil primed let sit for 5 minutes all that good stuff take a hit and nearly die at 26 watts... with the .5 coil ok... drop wattage to 20 (x-pro bt50 can't seem to regulate below 3.4-3.6v(depending on current charge level) so min wattage at .5 ohms is around 23watts) still death vape so I pull out my 1.2 ohm coils which can regulate as low as 9watts on my BT50 even at 9 watts this stuff is destroying my throat. I had no problem with 12mg 70/30 PG/VG and this stuff is supposedly 6mg 50/50 so I have no idea what the heck is causing this unless this stuff is mixed incredibly badly...

It seriously feels like my first week with the subtank when I didn't realize yet that 24mg juice was a terrible idea for a subtank.
But I'm at a loss unless the mix is just miles off I have no idea how a juice can be so volatile - it's barely producing any vapor at 9 watts and it's still freaking lethal.
Anyone else encounter flavours this volatile or is this more likely a mixing issue? (I know I can take higher nic and PG than the proposed mix so it either has to be bad mix or super volatile flavouring...

Also before anyone says it needs to steep I asked the vendor and they make to stock - this stuff was "pre-steeped" while it sat on their shelves

Vatigu

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Toronto, On, Canada
I think I might just not go back 3/4 of their sample tanks were empty/dry hitting with stickers covering most of the juice window so you couldn't even tell if it had juice half the time there was juice all over the tasting bench (looked like it hadn't been cleaned in at least weeks) if I got a bad mix even moreso a reason to not go back...

Really hoping to find a juice that can be an ADV that doesn't cost 20$/15ml not really saving any money compared to smoking if my juice costs me $40 a week (Was spending 90$ every two weeks smoking) only problem is buying from US vendors is risky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread