Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Here's my second attempt at posting....I guess I posted a link by accident in a picture I tried to post.

Anyhow I'm still new to the forum and still new to diy. I've been at it for about a year.

I usually make fruit and tobacco mixes but this is my first attempt at desserts.

This is my first dessert recipe and I'm proud it came out quite well. I don't know what else to call it but strawberry cupcake with vanilla frosting because that's what it tastes like to me but we all know taste is subjective.

PG:40% 4.8ml
VG:60% 12ml
Nicotine 100mg 100%PG: 4% 0.8ml

Capella Vanilla custard V2:3% 0.6ml
TFA DX Vanilla Cupcake:3% 0.6ml
TFA DX Bavarian Cream:2% 0.4ml
TFA Strawberry Ripe:4% 0.8ml

2.4ml flavor total or 12%
20ML Total
For any one who's wondering as well I used all PG based flavors!

Please comment and let me know what you think! I use percentages that wont over power the juice but am welcome to ideas of possibly increasing or decreasing certain flavors.

Last edited:

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Here's my second attempt at posting....I guess I posted a link by accident in a picture I tried to post.

Anyhow I'm still new to the forum and still new to diy. I've been at it for about a year.

I usually make fruit and tobacco mixes but this is my first attempt at desserts.

This is my first dessert recipe and I'm proud it came out quite well. I don't know what else to call it but strawberry cupcake with vanilla frosting because that's what it tastes like to me but we all know taste is subjective.

PG:40% 5ml
VG:60% 12ml
Nicotine 100mg 100%PG: 4% 0.8ml

Capella Vanilla custard V2:2% 0.4ml
TFA DX Vanilla Cupcake:3% 0.6ml
TFA DX Bavarian Cream:2% 0.4ml
TFA Strawberry Ripe:4% 0.8ml

2.2ml flavor total or 11%
20ML Total

Please comment and let me know what you think!
i dont quite have your brands..but i do have similar flavors..........it looks good i will have to give it a try......thanks! :)

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Jambi-
Awesome thanks let me know!

Frenchfry1942-
I get a sweet cupcake with a hint of vanilla inhale and more strawberry on the exhale. I gave it that name because that's what the flavor reminds me of but it could taste totally different to you. This recipe I want people to try and tweak I think it's really good on its own but could be better I'm open to any ideas

Reactions: Frenchfry1942

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I don't have the CupCake flavor (yet, but added to my shopping list) so going to give this variation a try later today, even though I just got done mixing up 4 other testers earlier lol:

Strawberry Custard Cream Swirl
4.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA)
3.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
3.00% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
2.00% Bavarian Cream DX (TFA)

replaced vanilla cupcake with vanilla swirl

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Cool I have vanilla swirl and I've tried it but it seems to be peppery to me. I went with the cupcake simply because it adds that cake flavor I can't describe it lol
I love me some vanilla swirl. Goes great with Toasted Marshmallow. I found this on another site and loved it so much in the tester I had to make a 200ml batch:

Marshmallow Vanilla Swirl
5.00% Toasted Marshmallow (FW)
5.00% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
A word about the DX's and V2's...

When I started DIY, I didn't know what the DX stood for. I bought several DX's by mistake, Vanilla Cupcake and Bavarian Cream among them. I never used them because the DX Banana Cream I bought didn't taste anything like the recipe I was cloning. Eventually figured it out and replaced all the DX with regular, based on my rough experience with the DX Banana Cream. They've been sitting in my bottom drawer gathering dust for months.

Also when I began, I got both CAP V1 and V2 Vanilla Custards and tried them. I got immediately addicted to the V1, the V2 was ok but it sat forgotten in the drawer, overshadowed by its V1 big brother. I thought the V2 just meant "New and Improved" or something. Had no clue about diketones, just went by what tasted best to me. That V1 flavor profile is so deeply ingrained now that I may not ever be able to go back.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Reactions: jambi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread