The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Strawberry Milkshake!

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Recipes' started by Aidan Vapes, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Down-Time

Down-Time Senior Member Verified Member

Feb 23, 2016
    Colorado, USA
    I haven't used the Strawberry Shisha yet.

I mixed Strawberries & Cream (TFA) and Wild Strawberry (INA) with other flavors and it was horrendous! I later read that Wild Strawberry (INA) was very potent. I left the cap off for a few hours and I'm letting it steep to see if that helps. If not, I'll try again!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Down-Time

Feb 23, 2016
    Colorado, USA
    ^^ I meant Strawberry Wild (INA) above.

• Like Like x 2
  3. herb

herb Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I was just reading about the differences between Strawberry Wild , Strawberry Kiss and Strawberry Concentrate lol.

Here is the most detailed info on flavorings:

MASTER - Flavor Reviews and Tasting Notes • /r/DIY_eJuice

• Like Like x 3
  4. Sheldon27

Sheldon27 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2015
    Just made this! Smells beaut but I think I overdid the graham crust, no sweetener, made 100ml and split into 50s, one to vape now and one for in a week, tasting good already! Hats off mate

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Lannie

Lannie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I made this one, too, and I really like it, but I decided to add a bit of koolada to make it "cooler" so it would be more like a milkshake. I added 1.5% but that made it almost TOO cool, so I'm making another batch at .5% and I think that will be just right. Just a bit of cool "ice cream" finish to it. :)

• Like Like x 5
  6. Sheldon27

Aug 6, 2015
    Maybe that's why I got too much biscuit on my first attempt

Also would anyone be kind enough to post a picture of their finished products colour, I'm not sure if mines over oxidised

• Like Like x 2
  7. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Thank you Op. Been needing a new addition for some time and this fits perfectly. Will mix it up next DIY Round!!! :thumb:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Down-Time

Feb 23, 2016
    Colorado, USA
    image.jpg @Sheldon27 This is the color of my Strawberry Milkshake, which was made per the recipe.

• Like Like x 5
  9. mhertz

mhertz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2014
    Denmark
    Strawberry concentrate, previously named e-aromat, and labeled truskawka now and before(polish) is a nice non-chemical authentic strawberry-syrup flavor that's delicius. Used it for a year.

Wild-strawberry smells and tastes like crap. I don't know if it improves over time to something bearable, but doubt it, because fruit-flvavors for me is always fine shake 'n vape.

Strawberry kiss duet flavor is a non-great strawberry. Ok, but not the best. No cream flavor, but slight koolaid or something.

Tino 'd milano strawberry. Ok, but not the best.

Shisha strawberry. Better, but to me not better than truskawka mentioned op-top. Have a bunch of followers though ;)

To the OP, thanks for the recipe :) Might have to try mixing it up for a relative, liking strawberry a lot.

• Like Like x 2
  10. nelsonm64

nelsonm64 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2013
    Kelowna, B.C.
    I have yet to try this recipe...: I have all the ingredients except for the cheese cake. wonder how it would taste without it? what does it do for it exactly, make it thicker?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Elites

Elites Full Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks for sharing with us.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. DonCon

DonCon Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2014
    central NJ
    I don't have all of your flavors that you used in the original recipe. I'm going to sub vanilla custard from tfa with custard from FA also going to sub whipped cream with fresh cream from FA and see how it turns out. I'll report back after sampleing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aidan Vapes

Aidan Vapes Full Member

Dec 21, 2015
    Thanks for all the great feedback guys! Didn't expect this much of a response haha! Im currently working on a Banana Milkshake as well as perfecting a Lemon Cupcake Juice! If there's any interest in thees two I shall post them?:)

• Like Like x 3
  14. Down-Time

Feb 23, 2016
    Colorado, USA
    Update:

I purchased a GP Spheroid v4 and am delighted to tell you that I can taste the strawberry ripe now. It could also be that it has steeped for a month, not sure.

I'm really enjoying this recipe!

Thanks again...:D

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sheldon27

Aug 6, 2015
    Post post post
    I have a recipe book that's empty needs filling

• Like Like x 2
  16. herb

Oh God , i must obtain banana milkshake recipe at any cost , please reveal . I pity the poor chap that gets in my way while trying to get my hands on this recipe , serious injury and even death may result.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Aidan Vapes

Aidan Vapes Full Member

Dec 21, 2015
    Uh oh! I better not keep you waiting much longer!

The lemon cupcake juice is almost perfect now (For my taste) and ill be posting that sooner rather than later id say im about 95% there on that one.

The banana Milkshake Juice is coming along nicely also, just a few little tweaks to the recipe to fine tune it and it shall be ready :) a week or so at most :)

I am working on two versions of my banana milkshake, one is a very creamy and milky vape with a nice undertone of banana, tasting almost like banana and cream rather than a milkshake. The second version is my personal favorite from the two, almost tasting like a McDonalds milkshake which is what I was aiming for as a guide all along as I cannot get enough of McDonalds Banana milkshake! :D

Thanks again guys

• Like Like x 3
  18. herb

I can't wait much longer man i'm really about to freak out , please hurry.

• Like Like x 1
  19. crazyhendrix

crazyhendrix Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2016
    Singapore
    This is a really good recipe. I used mostly Capella flavors though.

Thanks for sharing!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yiana

Yiana Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2015
    Planet Earth
    I would LOVE a lemon cupcake juice!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.