Strawberry Milkshake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath54

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2016
Western New York
Iv'e been working on a fairly simple Strawberry Milkshake for a few weeks now and ive cracked it! Alter the recipe to your liking! This is my new all day vape!

Tastes Exactly like Nesquik Strawberry Milkshake!

30ML Recipie at 60/40 VG/PG 3mg nic using 72mg/ml nicotine

All flavors listed are by TFA

Nicotine - 1.25ml
VG - 17.79 ml
PG - 5.96ml

Strawberry (Ripe) - 3Ml
Vanilla Custard - 0.6ml
Whipped Cream - 0.6ml
Bavarian Cream - 1.2ml
Cheesecake Graham Crust - 0.6ML

Sweetener - 10 Drops ( Optional)

I recommend steeping for 1-2 days minimum for full flavor however this is nice from the start.

The Result - A very sweet and satisfying strawberry milkshake vape!

Let me know if you try this!

Enjoy!
I have been searching for a good strawberry milkshake. I have all the flavors in TFA and will be trying this recipe this weekend. Thanks for posting it.
Heath54

Phil P

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2016
Strawberry (Ripe) - 10%
Vanilla Custard - 2%
Whipped Cream - 2%
Bavarian Cream - 4%
Cheesecake Graham Crust - 2%

There you go :)

Any more questions feel free :)
Thank you for this recipe.

Made 10ml to try. Been trying to crack this myself for ages added 0.3g of super sweet to the 10ml I made and it's perfect for me (I like sweet vapes).

2hs in a hot bath (I use a Tommee tippeee electric babies bottle warmer, thought I'd mention it as most folks use a slow cooker but a baby bottle warmer is small, compact and is designed for a bottle and gets plenty hot enough so it's perfect) then let it steep in a cool kitchen cupboard for 3 days shaking twice a day.

This recipe is fantastic. Lovely lovely lovely. Gonna make a bigger batch of this straight away because this 10ml isn't going to last long.

Thanks once again.

Phil

BoostAddict

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2015
Virginia
Thank you for this recipe.

Made 10ml to try. Been trying to crack this myself for ages added 0.3g of super sweet to the 10ml I made and it's perfect for me (I like sweet vapes).

2hs in a hot bath (I use a Tommee tippeee electric babies bottle warmer, thought I'd mention it as most folks use a slow cooker but a baby bottle warmer is small, compact and is designed for a bottle and gets plenty hot enough so it's perfect) then let it steep in a cool kitchen cupboard for 3 days shaking twice a day.

This recipe is fantastic. Lovely lovely lovely. Gonna make a bigger batch of this straight away because this 10ml isn't going to last long.

Thanks once again.

Phil

What is super sweet? Who makes it?

Reactions: Kenna

Tonymac23

Jul 25, 2017
Strawberry (Ripe) - 10%
Vanilla Custard - 2%
Whipped Cream - 2%
Bavarian Cream - 4%
Cheesecake Graham Crust - 2%

There you go :)

Any more questions feel free :)

Hi guys, I’m new to mixing and need some help please. I mixed 60ml as per the above using a 80/20 =vg/pg mix as above, nicotine 3mg vg based and flavour pg based.
I can taste nothing but vg any suggestions what is wrong? Really looking forward to getting this sorted.
Any help appreciated.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
Hi guys, I’m new to mixing and need some help please. I mixed 60ml as per the above using a 80/20 =vg/pg mix as above, nicotine 3mg vg based and flavour pg based.
I can taste nothing but vg any suggestions what is wrong? Really looking forward to getting this sorted.
Any help appreciated.

although you should taste something other than just VG, you have to let multi flavored DIY's age/steep for at least a few days (sometimes more) for flavorings to meld together and doing some daily bottle swirling/shaking will help a lot too. high vg mixes takes longer to age btw..
if you are using glass bottle, you can try a couple hot/warm bath to help steeping along (some use plastic bottle to do so but, am not a fan of doing so).

Tonymac23

Jul 25, 2017
although you should taste something other than just VG, you have to let multi flavored DIY's age/steep for at least a few days (sometimes more) for flavorings to meld together and doing some daily bottle swirling/shaking will help a lot too. high vg mixes takes longer to age btw..
if you are using glass bottle, you can try a couple hot/warm bath to help steeping along (some use plastic bottle to do so but, am not a fan of doing so).

Not really tasting anything other than the VG, I would have thought at the mixes quoted I just taste something, I will steep it for a few days and see what happens, if not joy then its back to the drawing board :-(

papoes

Feb 25, 2017
View attachment 544811 @Sheldon27 This is the color of my Strawberry Milkshake, which was made per the recipe.
Could you tell me your recipe please asI would like to clone a e liquid called Fubuki from Viper Labs ( fab juice) as I don't get even near to this . The color of your liquid seems the match this . Would apriciate this a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread