Strawberry Nobacco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mephisto69

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Yeah, I have the 18mg Strawberry, and I know what you mean - it's like perfume with a strawberry aftertaste. I really wanted to like it... :(
As far as the White Chocolate Strawberry, that I liked, although it definitely needs something - maybe some vanilla, or some more chocolate. The strawberry part of those was definitely better, although they were 11mg carts, not liquid - so perhaps this isn't a fair comparison...

mephisto69

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Are those the 20ml bottles?:confused:

Either way, just toss, and request replacement on next order:thumb:

Steve:D

No, it was the 5ml. The problem is, I'm not sure if it's just my taste buds, or if it was bad juice, and I would hate to request a replacement of something that I simply don't like, as opposed to a defective product. My problem is I am not sure which one it is! But Steve takes care of us anyway, so I am not too concerned about it... ;)

mephisto69

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Mine was also in the 5 ml bottles. Except fot the white chocolate was in carts. No need to replace it. Who know in another month or two I may like the flavor as may taste buds change....

Yeah, I am hanging on to mine too. I figure that my taste buds may change, or I may be able to mix it with another flavor...

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
:DFunny, right now I am vaping one of our new Cherry Carts, which I had completely changed from the last batch, and WOW, I am in cherry heaven. It is so strange with our tastebuds. I would love to have y'all just request this new cherry, which I had modified to be like cherries jubilee, and is just wonderful.:p

I know exactly where you are coming from. When I started, I was in love with the most expensive juice on the market, from Jason, at Totally Wicked. I spent over 2000 on his juice, in one order, and just hated his strawberry. Funny thing is, still hate it today, and I have made my menthol, better to my taste buds than anybody's on the market, I have found.;)

We work on making modifications with each new order, but, without someone physically there, it is very difficult.

Well, problem is solved in a few weeks, as Leaford is moving to China for a few months, to oversee production, and quality control, at all the different factories, we work with.:D

Over the next few months, V4L will be tranforming into the premeir e-cig in the wolrl, with My Guru, at the helm.

NOBODY takes Vaping as serious, as V4l.:)

Thank You

Steve:thumb:

impostor71

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Naperville, IL
My white chocolate strawberry cartos also has a light floral taste along with the strawberry. I love it though and I'm not a fan of perfumy flavors.

Leaford moving to China? Nice!!! I think that will do wonders for getting your design changes getting done properly and to ensure quality. No doubt, Leaford's job will not be a cakewalk. But I have every confidence in you guys!

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
:DFunny, right now I am vaping one of our new Cherry Carts, which I had completely changed from the last batch, and WOW, I am in cherry heaven. It is so strange with our tastebuds. I would love to have y'all just request this new cherry, which I had modified to be like cherries jubilee, and is just wonderful.:p

I know exactly where you are coming from. When I started, I was in love with the most expensive juice on the market, from Jason, at Totally Wicked. I spent over 2000 on his juice, in one order, and just hated his strawberry. Funny thing is, still hate it today, and I have made my menthol, better to my taste buds than anybody's on the market, I have found.;)

We work on making modifications with each new order, but, without someone physically there, it is very difficult.

Well, problem is solved in a few weeks, as Leaford is moving to China for a few months, to oversee production, and quality control, at all the different factories, we work with.:D

Over the next few months, V4L will be tranforming into the premeir e-cig in the wolrl, with My Guru, at the helm.

NOBODY takes Vaping as serious, as V4l.:)

Thank You

Steve:thumb:

The cherry sounds intriguing - I'm gonna have to try those on my next order! :thumb:

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
I have strawberry ejuice from a couple different places (not V4L) that I bought when I was using my 901 ... eh ... before my conversion to the Vapor King.

Every single bottle and every single pre-filled cartridge tastes like perfume with a strawberry aftertaste. I suspect it is my tastebuds, though, because others seem to like it. But even in my white chocolate strawberry cartos from V4L, I can still taste that "perfumey" thing going on. It's a lot better than the plain strawberry, but I can still taste it.

It's weird, because I like most of the fruity flavors. I finally got around to filling a few cartos the other day with the pear juice I got from Steve, and it's delicious! It was the 20ml bottle, and it tastes just as good as the cartomizers did.

So even though the strawberry isn't for me, I'm not complaining -- Steve has tons of flavors that I love. The Almond Joy is to die for. ;)

We are all anxious for Leaford to go to China. The direct hands-on approach to product quality will definitely benefit all of us. And we appreciate all this effort. So thanks to Steve, Leaford, Mark, and the rest of the crew. :)

impostor71

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Naperville, IL
Every single bottle and every single pre-filled cartridge tastes like perfume with a strawberry aftertaste. I suspect it is my tastebuds, though, because others seem to like it. But even in my white chocolate strawberry cartos from V4L, I can still taste that "perfumey" thing going on. It's a lot better than the plain strawberry, but I can still taste it.

I have this same issue Moonstruck. Even the V4L grape and White Chocolate Strawberry tastes perfumey to me. It's more apparent in the grape. So I can't vape it. The WCS, is more floral so I can deal with it. I've gotten some juices from other vendors and the grape and coconut from them is also very perfumey. But my GF loves the perfumey flavor, so all these cartos and juices are hers.

The cappuccino that JenJen loves so much are delicious!!! Pink lemonade? Yummmy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread