Strawnilla Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
GR, MI
We don't see much demand for higher levels unfortunately - sub-ohm tanks have made 12mg untolerable for most... sorry we couldn't oblige you on the higher nic levels

Thanks for the reply Kent. It's been on my chest for a long time and I had to get it off. ...sorry. Do you think you might be in a bit of a chicken and egg situation here? I mean, if you don't have it, how can there be a demand for it? I like a lot of NT formulations and hate to spoil them by spiking them with nic. If I didn't spike them I'd go through 90ml in a week or two. I don't expect you to make a change. Just letting you know how some of us, at least me, out here think.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks for the reply Kent. It's been on my chest for a long time and I had to get it off. ...sorry. Do you think you might be in a bit of a chicken and egg situation here? I mean, if you don't have it, how can there be a demand for it? I like a lot of NT formulations and hate to spoil them by spiking them with nic. If I didn't spike them I'd go through 90ml in a week or two. I don't expect you to make a change. Just letting you know how some of us, at least me, out here think.

Thank you for the candid feedback! I don't suspect you'd be doing that much damage by bumping a 12 to an 18 with unflavored nicotine if you are able to do that. We are continuing to carry 18mg in the black label line - only 15s and 30s though - and - strawnilla and frenilla are exceptions because they are on probation ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I got mine and I like the new bottles!!:banana:

Droppers! I know, right? We aren't advertising them yet because we have stock in the flat caps to go through... but, yes... all liquid bottled going forward will have droppers!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
DOH! I was travelling for work this week and didn't see it hit the site. Glad I got in before it's gone. Order 61802 is in, another 300ml of my liquid sanity should be here next week... Thanks again for putting it back out there Clark!

Thank you kindly for the order Rage! Liquid sanity? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread