Got Cookie...NEED HELP!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkfireAnn

Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Planet Earth
I need some help guys. My ......ed (I ONLY SAY THAT BECAUSE THE BILL WAS SO BAD THE SUPPORTER ALL BUT WITHDREW IT ON HER OWN) BIL bought half of NT's stock last week in fear of a crappy bill going onto the floor in MD. It died a fast death but he went full on panic mode and spent like $200 after his first purchase discount. He bought 10...yes TEN bottles of 15Ml Got Cookie. He loved tasting it so he thought well it's cheaper I'll get 10!@#. The problem is they suck. I mean there is NO mint left, NO sweetener left at all and no matter what dripper or sub tank we use it's not GOT COOKIE!!! We even tried a Nautty and a Mini and no go. It's just not COOKIE!!@!@!@! and he has 10 bottles of this stuff. Oi 150ML a waste....So so sad love some Got Cookie I mean I can ADV this stuff but this batch...nah it's bad bad bad.

So I am trying to figure out what he can mix it with to get some use out of these bottles. If anything. He got CLS, ACB, and CB and neither of those worked and Strawnilla was a disaster it actually made Strawnilla taste awful and I thought that was impossible. You can do some mean things to Strawnilla and it still tastes forkin' awesome....but this...What do we do guys???

I need some ideas. I don't wanna tell him just to toss them he will freak out but I am close to telling him that because no matter what we do we can't get no love. We have opened 5 out of the 10 bottles and they are all the same muted black oil that is not the glorious sweetness that is Got Cookie.

HEEEEEEELP PLEASE my nicoticket family!!@!@!@!@!@

Here is a pic of some of the devices we tried and what the juice looks like.
gotcookneedhelp.JPG

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads this. I appreciate anything you can do to help us out.

DarkfireAnn

Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Planet Earth
Crapola no one likes bacco forward juices in my friends and family. The closest thing we have is my DH's 555 mixture....No Warrior Wako.. It's not that none of us do not like the flavor it's that this is NOT the correct flavor so I am guessing that it might be possible the smaller bottles went south and dang I do not want to give him bad news.....Any other opinions out there before I tell him to toss the juice????? Thanks for the responses!!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Smaller bottles *will* steep faster once they are open, but we haven't noticed faster steeping in smaller bottles vs. larger bottles when it comes to sealed bottles. I suspect one of two things has happened... 1) Tastes change - there are some liquids I used to enjoy that I just can't do anymore - and conversely - some liquids I used to hate, I now enjoy! 2) The most likely scenario is that the resistance of atomizer changed, or the device changed - and you're having trouble replicating the taste you expected.

With regard to mixing it with other liquids - taste is extremely subjective, but I would start with the vanilla products like Frenilla or CLS to mix with Got Cookie. Obviously those choices won't enhance the mint - but it will mix extremely well with the chocolate.

Sorry you are struggling my friend. Hopefully some of my feedback helps!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I second what Kent says. I'm a GC expert and I find that in my kayfun with a 1.2ohm coil it is very mint forward. When I put in my subtank mini with a .5ohm RBA head, it is all chocolate.

Thanks for kicking in Matty - and yes, we noticed the same. I think the mint gets lost in the mix when the heat gets turned up too high.

DarkfireAnn

Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Planet Earth
I passed all the info on...he needs to make his own account because he is just looking at me like I am insane lol. Thanks for responding. I am stepping out of this convo here and if he decides to come on board and make an ECF account he can come back and ask more. Thanks for all the responses you guys rock as usual. Now I am off to vape myself into a CLS coma cheers!

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I wish my cookie was mint forward.. But it never has been. My last 3 bottles were not good at all. I actually opened up all three thinking it was just that bottle.. Then i changed tanks thinking of was that.. Nope it was the cookie.

Tapayappin

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I wish my cookie was mint forward.. But it never has been. My last 3 bottles were not good at all. I actually opened up all three thinking it was just that bottle.. Then i changed tanks thinking of was that.. Nope it was the cookie.

Tapayappin
What gear and ohms are you using? It would be interesting to know to compare what flavors come out during the type of atomizers and ohms and mods used. Like Matty noted it's very gear dependent for what flavors you want to get.

I use a 1.4 ohm ProTank with my own rebuilt heads and I've never tasted mint. But lots of folks have so it would be interesting to know. :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
What gear and ohms are you using? It would be interesting to know to compare what flavors come out during the type of atomizers and ohms and mods used. Like Matty noted it's very gear dependent for what flavors you want to get.

I use a 1.4 ohm ProTank with my own rebuilt heads and I've never tasted mint. But lots of folks have so it would be interesting to know. :)

Thanks for this MKR - and you are correct - I get the mint in some devices, and in others it's an afterthought. The mint is light by design.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA

I always had it in an Atlantis v1 with. 05 ohm, i just recently tried it with a ccell which is. 85 and made of ceramic. i also tried it on the vpark tank and that's a. 05ohms.

Tapayappin

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
I always had it in an Atlantis v1 with. 05 ohm, i just recently tried it with a ccell which is. 85 and made of ceramic. i also tried it on the vpark tank and that's a. 05ohms.

Tapayappin

That's gonna be all chocolate with those setups. If you really want to get the mint from it and stick with your tank, try a 1.0 ohm Atlantis coil at 14.5 watts.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I passed all the info on...he needs to make his own account because he is just looking at me like I am insane lol. Thanks for responding. I am stepping out of this convo here and if he decides to come on board and make an ECF account he can come back and ask more. Thanks for all the responses you guys rock as usual. Now I am off to vape myself into a CLS coma cheers!
roflmao! "I passed all the info on...he needs to make his own account because he is just looking at me like I am insane lol.
"

DarkfireAnn

Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Planet Earth
I make my own menthol. My hubby vapes pure menthol dissolved in PG mixed with a DIY slightly bacco forward mix. My hubby is anti anything from a store for the most part and loves his psycho menthol I make. I recently added some extreme ice from FA I think and he liked it. So menthol on top of mint on top of menthol. So I could make this cookie stand up and shout MINT if I wanted. It just seems our friends and family have lost a taste for this flavor so i posted in the swap as I was 'gifted' IE dumped with the rest of the bottles of cookie. I do alot of free bags to ppl in need on another site that I am not sure I can say here so if it doesn't get swapped out it will get sent to a vaper in need the next time I do a round of bags. So no worries I do thank everyone's response. I did go back and try another tank in an Atlantis I not the Atlantis II just to check and nah...It might be since we are NOW 2 years from smoking our tastebuds are still evolving who knows....I used to LOVE DK (east coast tobacco flavor) I quit on on DK tobacco mixed with custard. If you put that DK smell near me now I'd hurl. I can't stand bacco forward vapes now and it was a sad sad day when I lost my taste for DK...but it happens so no worries....

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I make my own menthol. My hubby vapes pure menthol dissolved in PG mixed with a DIY slightly bacco forward mix. My hubby is anti anything from a store for the most part and loves his psycho menthol I make. I recently added some extreme ice from FA I think and he liked it. So menthol on top of mint on top of menthol. So I could make this cookie stand up and shout MINT if I wanted. It just seems our friends and family have lost a taste for this flavor so i posted in the swap as I was 'gifted' IE dumped with the rest of the bottles of cookie. I do alot of free bags to ppl in need on another site that I am not sure I can say here so if it doesn't get swapped out it will get sent to a vaper in need the next time I do a round of bags. So no worries I do thank everyone's response. I did go back and try another tank in an Atlantis I not the Atlantis II just to check and nah...It might be since we are NOW 2 years from smoking our tastebuds are still evolving who knows....I used to LOVE DK (east coast tobacco flavor) I quit on on DK tobacco mixed with custard. If you put that DK smell near me now I'd hurl. I can't stand bacco forward vapes now and it was a sad sad day when I lost my taste for DK...but it happens so no worries....

There are some vapes I used to really enjoy that I can't touch now, and a few that I couldn't vape before that I love now... happens to everyone I think

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
I need some help guys. My ......ed (I ONLY SAY THAT BECAUSE THE BILL WAS SO BAD THE SUPPORTER ALL BUT WITHDREW IT ON HER OWN) BIL bought half of NT's stock last week in fear of a crappy bill going onto the floor in MD. It died a fast death but he went full on panic mode and spent like $200 after his first purchase discount. He bought 10...yes TEN bottles of 15Ml Got Cookie. He loved tasting it so he thought well it's cheaper I'll get 10!@#. The problem is they suck. I mean there is NO mint left, NO sweetener left at all and no matter what dripper or sub tank we use it's not GOT COOKIE!!! We even tried a Nautty and a Mini and no go. It's just not COOKIE!!@!@!@! and he has 10 bottles of this stuff. Oi 150ML a waste....So so sad love some Got Cookie I mean I can ADV this stuff but this batch...nah it's bad bad bad.

So I am trying to figure out what he can mix it with to get some use out of these bottles. If anything. He got CLS, ACB, and CB and neither of those worked and Strawnilla was a disaster it actually made Strawnilla taste awful and I thought that was impossible. You can do some mean things to Strawnilla and it still tastes forkin' awesome....but this...What do we do guys???

I need some ideas. I don't wanna tell him just to toss them he will freak out but I am close to telling him that because no matter what we do we can't get no love. We have opened 5 out of the 10 bottles and they are all the same muted black oil that is not the glorious sweetness that is Got Cookie.

HEEEEEEELP PLEASE my nicoticket family!!@!@!@!@!@

Here is a pic of some of the devices we tried and what the juice looks like.
View attachment 539063

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads this. I appreciate anything you can do to help us out.
I loved Got Cookie, and ordered some clearance bottles awhile back. The first two bottles were good using Triton coils on an Atlantis 2 tank -- it was the only thing I vaped in that tank and the mint came out nicely. The last bottle I opened was flat tasting with no mint. I've got some chocolate mint that I was thinking of adding to perk it up, and this post reminded me that I was going to do that. Lol. It'll have to work on my Subtank, though, with my gold plated Atom coils. The Atlantis 2 is retired...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread