Not open for further replies.

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
2016-01-06 19.17.47-1.jpg

Gather round and let me tell you a story. A story of discovery, friendship, joy of the most tasteful flavorings kind, and the eventual destruction of all you hold dear and the end of the this world as we know it.......

It was a dark and stormy night........ I'm getting down to my last couple 60ml bottles of my ADV that I burn through at an astronomical rate, but do not care because it tastes so good. So I go to restock my supply and find out there is hardly any stock. What the heck? I haven't seen the stock levels this low since it was first released. So I ask "what to the wut? kemosabe. Y U NO Strawnilla?" The answer..... it's being discontinued.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49336643.jpg

I had to control myself not to blow a ton of money on all the 15ml bottles of Strawnilla still in stock because besides just postponing the inevitable, it would be a complete rip off. It's bad enough not being able to buy large bottles at a time to save money, it would literally be the opposite of that.

Sooooooo...... I need help. Anyone know of a juice that tastes as close to Strawnilla as I can get? I haven't experimented with other Strawberry juices because there was absolutely no reason for me to. Strawnilla is the perfect all day vape for me. And now it's gone.....

Suggestions?

24wr8so.png

I'm not looking for just a a good "strawberry milk" juice, but one that is sort of tastes like Strawnilla.

Thank you berry, berry much.
Ken

Last edited:

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
What?!? Why is this happening?

Drops to knees, "OMG, the apocalypse!" Their will be walkers, just searching my juice! My family is here.

I'm going to restart the bunker. My 2 60ml bottle will be safe.

The world above has finally collapsed. The walkers will come for the juice...

Last edited:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
What?!? Why is this happening?
The test numbers are not low enough in the components that the FDA may be picky about and that Clark wants to be better on so they need to get the numbers down which means a reformulation thus the juice is pulled so these things can be addressed.

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    I think I've developed the shakin' heebiejeebies. And a nervous twitch....

No. Just, no. Strawnilla is a blow, but a Frenilla shortage?? :cry:

Any shortage of nicoticket juice makes me a little uneasy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaBucs

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 6, 2013
    Orlando, Fl
    We prioritized the line-up based on the diketone results. We were planning on discontinuing it, but we've got a deluge of inquiries not to. So, whats the verdict - should we just keep them?

Keep em if thats what the peeps want, and reformulate in the backround...you can advertise/list the diketone on the site in the bottles as a place holder till you reformulate?

Katia

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2013
    Omaha, NE
    www.nicoticket.com
    Keep em if thats what the peeps want, and reformulate in the backround...you can advertise/list the diketone on the site in the bottles as a place holder till you reformulate?

Here's the deal... the new formula, bites. We have tried and tried, but we can't recreate the creamy, mouth-watering Frenilla and Strawnilla that you have all come to know and love. I hate to say it, diketones make it taste good. We could not put up a re-worked Frenilla or Strawnilla with the new recipe. If we are going to bring them back, it's going to be "warts and all." Of course we would heavily disclose the diketones on it. But I'm not sure if the juice is worth the squeeze... would you buy them knowing that we couldn't change the recipe and that the diketone levels would remain where they are?

Scottitude

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 18, 2010
    Metro Detroit
    scottitude.net
    I would absolutely continue to buy the current mix of both 'nillas.

My personal concern with diketones has always been with non-disclosure and lies, not that some of the most flavorful e-liquids include them.

You publish your test results so consumers can make their own decision as to what level of potential harm (real or perceived) they're willing to accept.

For me, that's enough. :thumb:

cat58

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2013
    DFW
    I would absolutely continue to buy the current mix of both 'nillas.

My personal concern with diketones has always been with non-disclosure and lies, not that some of the most flavorful e-liquids include them.

You publish your test results so consumers can make their own decision as to what level of potential harm (real or perceived) they're willing to accept.

For me, that's enough. :thumb:

I completely agree. I would buy and vape both 'Nillas - full disclosure (and ya'll are the best on being upfront about test results) and let the vapors out there decide to buy or not. Personally, after smoking 1-2 packs a day for 30 years diketone levels would not keep me away from Frenilla.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread