The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

StrictlyEJuice.com revisited-FAIL

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Negative' started by LowThudd, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

So my first order from Strictlyejuice was delayed for a few days, I can except that sometimes stuff happens. With all the positive reviews I have read, I decided to give them another chance. I ordered last week, and so far the tracking info shows that my order has not even been shipped. Keep in mind, this company is only about 10 miles from me, and I have repeatedly asked if I could just pick up my order in person. They never reply to this question. So now, I am here waiting for some sign that I will get my package sometime soon. To me, this is just unacceptable, that is a weeks time, the tracking info just shows that it has been electronically processed, but not yet shipped. This will most likely be my last order from them. Their prices are good, but I would rather purchase from a supplier on the other side of the country who always gets me my stuff fast, and has superior products at reasonable prices. That supplier is Rob from Goodprophets.com.

2. LowThudd

Tracking info update. It will be delivered tomorrow. Still, one week shipping from a supplier that is 10 miles away is unacceptable.

3. Painterface

Painterface Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    man, that sucks.

there was one supplier where I never even received my package. I called and they sent another one, which I got, at least.

but a week for 10 miles? not cool.

4. son et lumiere

son et lumiere Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Earth
    I just got an email from them because I had a battery that died and they said their email servers were down. The battery is on it's way. Give them a chance. Everyone hits little bumps in the road.

5. I live in Vegas and I have always gotten my orders within 3 days, sometimes 2. I order from many suppliers and find that every one has a glitch now and again. I do understand your frustration though and I would think that you would be able to drive on over and eliminate shipping all together. Sorry you have had these problems.

6. Majestic

Majestic Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2009
    N.E. Wisconsin
    LowThudd, sorry to hear of your experience. I've always found that SEJ's free delivery time to be as good as the vendors that use Priority Mail. I do my orders on Friday and it is delivered on Monday to the Midwest. I can't complain about that. I have noticed that with the last couple of orders that the Delivery Confirmation hasn't been showing any updates until it is delivered in my mailbox. Don't really know if that hiccup is with SEJ or the P.O..

7. StormFinch

StormFinch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Arkansas
    It's the post office, happens all the time to me. I came to the decision early on that priority mail is pretty useless for everything but delivery confirmation. It's not guaranteed, it's not considered late until the 6th day which is the same for regular mail, and it's more expensive.

Oddly enough, I also found that priority shipping within my area actually takes longer than ordering from out of state. I ordered from a company 3 hours directly south of me, and yet the package had to route to the main post office hub in Little Rock. That means that my package went 2 1/2 hours to the northeast, then 3 hours back northwest, turning it into a 5 1/2 hour trip, plus processing by 3 different post office locations.

8. LowThudd

I did understand it happening once, but I ordered last thursday. No excuse. And as far as their e-mail servers being down. HA. That is the same crud they told me like 5 months ago. BS.

9. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Well I guess that answers my question. I don't think you saw this thread and I didn't want to bump it up and have to deal with the last poster who thinks he can fill George Carlins shoes!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/128411-ring-ring-lowthudd.html?highlight=ring+ring

10. Mr.Self_Destruct

Mr.Self_Destruct Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2010
    Queens, NY
    I had the same problem except I'm on the east coast. I made the mistake of ordering from them when i only had a couple days of juice left. I had to order from another vendor after 2 days and still got it before SEJ. I'm sticking to East coast vendors.

I did order before a holiday, but still way too much time for me. It's not like they are mixing it. Transferring at most.

11. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    I have enough info now to know I will not be ordering anytime soon.

12. LowThudd

I responded in your thread for you and others.

13. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Thanks and glad I didn't order. I hope the comedian did and now has to wait forever for his juice. I would have PM'd you but thought your views on this Supplier may be helpful to others. I was right they are. Thanks again

14. LowThudd

Update: So after waiting all this time I got my package to find the auto KR8 batt I got SUX ....! It's a piece of crap. Only fires about once for every 4 draws. Vapor production is minimal. Also, the RY4 I got is an odd orange color and tastes like Cherry Cigar. Not a big fan of cherry cigar.

15. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Looks like they blew it. Too bad the prices looked good, but good prices, with bad product & poor service = FAIL. Good luck on the returns.

16. kelleymcm

kelleymcm Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2010
    oklahoma city
    I think they may have switched the way they ship ...

I just did my 3rd order from them wed....& I got 4 emails ...2 immediately 1 confirming order & 1 confirming charge to card (odd?) then yesterday I got 1 confirming charge cleared (odd again) & then this am I got one confirming shipping thru stamps.com ????

My last order was about two weeks ago & then I only got 2 emails order confirm & shipping confirm .... so something has changed .

My other orders made it here to OK within 3 days . One bottle leaked & they replaced it within 4 days ....

I am sorry to hear you had a problem ... that just sucks ! And it makes it kinda hard to wanna try them again.

17. LowThudd

This was my e-mail to SEJ. Think I was too harsh? lol I don't think so.

18. MikeDeason

MikeDeason Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2010
    Toronto
    Those batts are hit and miss wherever you get them. At $10 I just toss them if they don't work. No biggie.

I kinda feel sorry for suppliers who have to deal w/people who get all riled up over a defective $10 electrical product.

19. Mr.Self_Destruct

Mr.Self_Destruct Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2010
    Queens, NY
    I wish we all had your money to piss away.

I just don't throw $10 bills in the garbage.

20. LowThudd

So I am supposed to eat the cost?!?! WTF? Name one any industry where it is acceptable for ANY electrical device to be defective, and the customer is not compensated. There aren't any, because no company would stay in business long if they had that rep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.