Status
Not open for further replies.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Vaping zone super concentrate gourmet Mango and Amaretto are two I love. If you like those flavors you can get a premixed anyway you lic nflavored nic from them and then add 4 % for strong flavor. It changes the nic mg s very little and IMHO better than any strong flavored premade I've had to date. Almost a year. Just food for thought. I've read other flavors in this line are the same thing, good not chemically or perfumey. I just got three more. Banan, cream Liquor and apricot. That's $24 but I'm not worried. I know they'll be good

Dan33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Bay Area, USA
Trying to find some strong juice,maybe a little sweet, no menthol, could be tobacco, but doesnt have to be, strong flavor and throat hit,good vapor. Any suggestions?
Strong flavors? This is my forte, if you will. :D

Halo's so-called "tobaccos," except Turkish, Tiki, HX3, Freedom Juice, and Midnight Apple. I do not get any tobacco flavor from Halo's tobaccos, but I like the flavors a lot. They are certainly strong and distinctive.

Want2Vape's London, Louisville, The Blond, maybe Paris (if you can change coils frequently). My favorites are The Blond (cigar) and Louisville (pipe) - real tobacco flavors, arguably the best tobacco flavors currently available.

Also, 555.5 - it is sweet, maybe too sweet for some, but it is like vaping French muscat wine. I like it.

Ahlusion's Blue Grass Burley. I do not know if I would describe it as a strong juice, but unlike many other tobaccos, it has a distinctive and memorable flavor that I happened to like. Devil Dog and Mountain Oak Vapors' Apache are very close to each other, in my opinion, and both are similar to London and Louisville, but Louisville's flavor is more intricate.

Vape Dudes' American Standard, if you happened to like burned maple flavor. It is not as strong as Halo's juices, but I like it.

Roar Vapor's Strapple - it is a sweet juice, but the flavor is strong and memorable.

I think the above juices have a pretty good range of flavors to get started.

Govt Mule

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2013
Lancaster,Ohio, usa
Thank you,that's a really nice starting point for me. Ive been vaping a lot of mbv stuff.I like there 555. I just think I need something stronger to hit my spot.
Strong flavors? This is my forte, if you will. :D

Halo's so-called "tobaccos," except Turkish, Tiki, HX3, Freedom Juice, and Midnight Apple. I do not get any tobacco flavor from Halo's tobaccos, but I like the flavors a lot. They are certainly strong and distinctive.

Want2Vape's London, Louisville, The Blond, maybe Paris (if you can change coils frequently). My favorites are The Blond (cigar) and Louisville (pipe) - real tobacco flavors, arguably the best tobacco flavors currently available.

Also, 555.5 - it is sweet, maybe too sweet for some, but it is like vaping French muscat wine. I like it.

Ahlusion's Blue Grass Burley. I do not know if I would describe it as a strong juice, but unlike many other tobaccos, it has a distinctive and memorable flavor that I happened to like. Devil Dog and Mountain Oak Vapors' Apache are very close to each other, in my opinion, and both are similar to London and Louisville, but Louisville's flavor is more intricate.

Vape Dudes' American Standard, if you happened to like burned maple flavor. It is not as strong as Halo's juices, but I like it.

Roar Vapor's Strapple - it is a sweet juice, but the flavor is strong and memorable.

I think the above juices have a pretty good range of flavors to get started.

Dan33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Bay Area, USA
Thank you,that's a really nice starting point for me. Ive been vaping a lot of mbv stuff.I like there 555. I just think I need something stronger to hit my spot.
You are welcome.

I have heard good things about MBV's Coumarin Pipe, but I have not tried it myself. I have not tried any of the MBV's flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread